Players Picks for June 26

Geenie said:
I'm playing these 12 tonite!

2, 6, 9, 14, 20, 22, 23, 34, 36, 42, 44, 48

:)
Congratulations Geenie you got 4 out of 12 so....here's the :king: now how about that....the 02 came up ....so remember the 15...01-02 punch...it is coming again people play these high numbers for the next...
By the way I got another 2 good numbers tonite...My Hints ???Don't worry they always come....You see I'm going to be in vaccation starting on Friday...I guess I'll study these numbers like hell...I'm going to hit 5 whithin 6 draws folks....believe it or not ..Why?? I have that dizzy feeling again...and when I have these feelings something good always happens..
:lol: :agree2:

Brad

Must be the minerals in the water :D ...Congrats Geenie-4/12 :agree2:
...wish I had your crystal ball ;)...and 3/12 - not too shabby Sheba!! :agree:

Last edited:

dwoods99

Congratulations Geenie you got 4 out of 12 so....here's the :king: ... now how about that....the 02 came up ....so remember the 15...01-02 punch...it is coming again people play these high numbers for the next...
By the way I got another 2 good numbers tonite...My Hints ???Don't worry they always come....
Congrats :agree2: to Geenie... and to Sheba for getting 3/12 tonight.

It looks like the numbers I posted were off by one (except that 2 spoiler), and so they will indeed still be good for Saturday's draw :D

Maggie

6-49

Congratulations Geenie,

Hope you won something good out of your picks. :)

Lottopool:
Looking forward to your picks in a couple of weeks. :read: :read:

Sidebar