Players picks for JUNE 22

Now I have to say this....When Dennis,Peter,Beaker,Dwoods and others too really...really...really..start discussing prior to a draw.....it is awesome... :agree: :agree2: :lol: :read:

Beaker

Beaker said:

dwoods99, I may have misunderstood your question.
If you are playing 12-23 and you want to know what other numbers to combine, then based on what I have, that pair has hit 31 times in the history - including bonus - and it hits
most often with 8-14-17-19-31-47 and
least often with 4-9-27-32-34-35-37-48

Hope that helps :)
Looks like this was a good filter :lol:
It's usually the case that you only get 1-2 from most/least often:agree:
Excellent call dwoods :agree: 12-23 were the only numbers I had :mad:

Maggie

cold numbers

I have a question, when is a number considered to be a cold one? How long does it have to not show before it is considered as one? For example, 11 16 17 21 have not been drawn since Mar. and Apr. Are they now cold numbers? :rolleyes:

Beaker

lottopool said:
I would consider a number cold after 15 draws
Agreed :agree:
For example, 11 16 17 <snip>have not been drawn since Mar. and Apr. Are they now cold numbers?
:cold: frozen solid Maggie :agree: Altho, that 17 may thaw quick especially because the 23 is hitting.

Maggie

cold numbers

Thanks for your input, guys

I may be missing something but looking back the 17 has come up most often with 22 26 and 35. Where does the 23 fit in? :confused:

Re: cold numbers

Maggie said:
Thanks for your input, guys

I may be missing something but looking back the 17 has come up most often with 22 26 and 35. Where does the 23 fit in? :confused:

The 23 fits in when you add the 47 .....49 times...23 has hit with 47....:eek2: :eek3: but do not Ho!NO!!!! Do not throw away the 25 too fast and a bunch of open pairs are knocking at the door cold or not!

lottopool said:
22 and 23 usually show up as pairs they are frequent pairs
the 22-23 pair showed up 28 times in the whole history ...compared to the 46-47 it is a poor custommer because 46-47 showed up 41 times together...this is with the bonus... :clown:

dwoods99

Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss Congratulations Dwoods 4 out of 12 is very good but 2 hints out of 2 hints is even better!:kiss: (We can talk about a 3/5 because you did say prior to the draw that my 18 interested you)...you also captured that consecutive...
Wow, that was nice indeed getting that 12-23 hit which my "gut" said to play, like the 14 from last month that won me $180. This time I got one 4/6 winner and 7 x 3/6 for $170. This was filtered down to 30 tickets. So I think next time I get a "gut" feeling, I'll only use 10 numbers and your 10-wheel.

The funny part :lol: is that I only seem to win on Saturdays, and even more so when I buy my tickets at a location that I've never purchased tickets before. :confused:

dwoods99

in hindsight

Originally posted by dwoods99...
Did anyone else notice that 05-35-45 from the last draw were cold numbers, not appearing in the last 15 draws ? And 15 and 25 showed up 13-14 draws ago.
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss...
Really...really...really awesome! Isn't it??
Yes, :bawl: I should have played that 15 since I played the 25, instead I played that 14 again.

dwoods99

peter said:
Here are my picks: 1,11,12,13,14,20,21,22.
Thanks Peter :agree2:
I decided to play a small 10-wheel with these numbers but used 10 numbers instead. I added 23-24 and changed 20 for 31. I won 4 x 3/6 :D

dwoods99

LottoPool,

Please post your numbers in the new thread for each new draw, in this case June 26. This thread was for June 22. And then you can delete your message here to avoid duplication.

Last edited:

Sidebar