Players Picks for July 9

A big hand for Maggie (4+bonus)and Snides both of them have 4 ....especially Snides he has them from only 12 posted...You have to be dam good to hit 4 from that few in any 6/49 lotto....Congrats to all the other winners too....There are many...Just like it should be .... :agree: :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
A big hand for Maggie (4+bonus)and Snides both of them have 4 ....especially Snides he has them from only 12 posted...You have to be dam good to hit 4 from that few in any 6/49 lotto....Congrats to all the other winners too....There are many...Just like it should be .... :agree: :agree2:
Antipode draw finally hit - the stars are aligning :dizzy:

Snides

Thanks Dennis

I had 5#'s in the group of 20 good numbers left in the worst picks thread, dropped 8 of them somehow and only lost one winning number. :)

Snides said:
Thanks Dennis

I had 5#'s in the group of 20 good numbers left in the worst picks thread, dropped 8 of them somehow and only lost one winning number. :)
Well you just nailed them hard....But I'm not surprized coming up from you ....You have always been a very good player....Your filtering system worked fine yesterday and I know how hard you always refine it... :agree2:
Personnally I did not do well yesterday in 6/49... :dang:
My best shot came on in BC/49 yesterday....
:clown: :agree2:

Sidebar