Picks Sept.20

Re: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

luckystrike said:
PERHAPS MAYBE YOU HAVE GONE :cold: DENNIS...AND THE DANCING SET IS NOT REALLY DANCING....

BUT HOW WOULD WE KNOW????? YOUR POST AND PREDICTIONS ARE A THING OF THE PAST... :dang: :bawl:
In other words all of you are much stronger with me than without me.....All Alone your Kung Fu is weaker....And its going to get even weaker in the long run because I have no intention to post any set for quite a while.... I won't be Silly's fool or wathever his name is on the board for ever!
About the dancing set?????2003-09-13 Just 2 draws ago
12 21 26 37 43 49 (25)
Gone cold?????
Nobody can spot trends like Dennis like it or not! Its my 6th sense
:dizzy:

NmbrsDude

sometimes it pays to be late...

You probably won't believe this but I had so much stuff to do today that I didn't have time to figure out my numbers so I decided to just play the set from the last draw since only about half the numbers change from one draw to the next. Even though I post 18, I only wheel the top 13 in a pool of 65 lines with friends and work colleagues. Turns out it paid off - we hit 21 x 3 and 2 x 4 for $379.80!! Not too shabby! Now I have to consider if my picks are better off being used on the next draw than the one they were meant for. Oh well, can't look a gift horse in the mouth either way.

:cool:

ND

Maggie

Congrats to all of last nights winners and like Combo says, "good show," NmbrsDude. :agree2: Will some of those winnings be going into the Super 7?

NmbrsDude

Maggie said:
Congrats to all of last nights winners and like Combo says, "good show," NmbrsDude. :agree2: Will some of those winnings be going into the Super 7?

Heck no... I still don't think it's worth the money. My share of last night's winnings is about 115 since it's a pool. I'm just going to use it to keep playing.

Hey Combo,

Good call on who might question it. Also, the one making negative posts is kidding himself; unless he thinks people like Maggie, Nick and Luckystrike hitting 4's and 5's is just not good enough. :lol:

ND

ComboManiac said:
DB are you still drunk ? looks so....

Your addiction to this board is incurable......
Your addiction to my posts is incurable...But there's a lot of sick people here in that regard....
NmbrsDude said:

Hey Combo,

Good call on who might question it. Also, the one making negative posts is kidding himself; unless he thinks people like Maggie, Nick and Luckystrike hitting 4's and 5's is just not good enough. :lol:
ND
Sorry but ...I'm not going to question anything here you already stated that you don't play what you post...And Winkeldinkle did the same thing lately...
The only reason you post more than what you play is because you must be after a popularity contest...
You should have told everybody that before because this is exactly what I was telling everyone from the start...
Some people here were under the impression that what you posted under the pick thread was what you played...
In other words you fooled everybody here except me...
As far as the 5 and 4 hits ...it all happenned when I and others posted the trends predictions in the discussions thread....(Strangely all the names you mentionned in your negative post were participants in these discussions but you forgot the most important ...Beaker,Peter and You know Who!) I am not doing it anymore..And no discussions from the top guns anymore or very few completely out of the picture...
The results=no regular big wins from anybody...
allmost nothing....
Only a few scarcely lucky hits is not showing anything regular pattern...After all a quick pick might do as well...

Last edited:

NmbrsDude

Dennis Bassboss said:
Your addiction to my posts is incurable...But there's a lot of sick people here in that regard....

Sorry but ...I'm not going to question anything here you already stated that you don't play what you post...And Winkeldinkle did the same thing lately...
The only reason you post more than what you play is because you must be after a popularity contest...
You should have told everybody that before because this is exactly what I was telling everyone from the start...
Some people here were under the impression that what you posted under the pick thread was what you played...
In other words you fooled everybody here except me...
As far as the 5 and 4 hits ...it all happenned when I and others posted the trends predictions in the discussions thread....(Strangely all the names you mentionned in your negative post were participants in these discussions but you forgot the most important ...Beaker,Peter and You know Who!) I am not doing it anymore..And no discussions from the top guns anymore or very few completely out of the picture...
The results=no regular big wins from anybody...
allmost nothing....
Only a few scarcely lucky hits is not showing anything regular pattern...After all a quick pick might do as well...

Dennis, Dennis, Dennis...

Up until yesterday I was thinking that you'd finally learned to play nice in the sandbox but you insist on instigating arguments so you can then complain that you are being attacked.
For the record, up until about 10 draws ago, I was using all 18 numbers in a different wheel but my pool members and I decided to go for a different strategy based on my recent results until then. Problem is, I went into a slump right after that and hadn't won anything in 9 draws until last night. Combo was right, you of all people would challenge anything I won anyway so what else is new.
As for the rest of it, save it for those who believe you because you've got very little credibility with me at this time. I asked you nicely to stop with your bickering but, as I can see, it is a disease that is very much a part of you and you just can't help but pick on others when you don't get enough attention. Seek help...

ND

PS I know where you got the "you don't play what you post" idea from and, as usual you have selective memory. I fully disclosed, and am repeating it here now, in bold so you can see it: I DO NOT PLAY THE SUPER7 NUMBERS I POST!!
I do however, play every draw of 6/49 using the numbers I post or, until recently, a smaller set. Funny how you contradict yourself: you claim that I must be posting 18 numbers because "you must be after a popularity contest"; and then you deride us "big posters" for putting in the 18 in the first place. So which is it, is posting more that 10 numbers a good thing or a bad thing; I guess it depends what side of DB's wrath you're on! Either way, when our pool decided to us only the top 13, I thought of switching my post accordingly but then I thought you would certainly jump all over that as a sign that Iwas trying to be more like you. Naturally, like the sick puppy you are, you found a way to have issue with whichever option I chose.
I knew a woman like you once; I was engaged to her but, luckily, I opened my eyes in time and we cancelled our wedding 2 weeks before the date. Now that takes balls! The thing with her was the same as with you: she had this disease where, no matter what option you chose, she would always have a problem with what you did. You know what, that's a disease pal! Lucky for us (the royal us, as in those on this board who aren't afraid to let you know we see through you), I know exactly how to deal with your type...
I gave you a chance to show everyone that you are the man you purport to be and, sure enough, it didn't take 10 days for you to show us the real Dennis, once again. Put it back in your pants little man...

Re: sometimes it pays to be late...

NmbrsDude said:
You probably won't believe this but I had so much stuff to do today that I didn't have time to figure out my numbers so I decided to just play the set from the last draw since only about half the numbers change from one draw to the next. Even though I post 18, I only wheel the top 13 in a pool of 65 lines with friends and work colleagues. Turns out it paid off - we hit 21 x 3 and 2 x 4 for $379.80!! Not too shabby! Now I have to consider if my picks are better off being used on the next draw than the one they were meant for. Oh well, can't look a gift horse in the mouth either way.

ND
I don't understand why you are so upseth....I never doubted your win in my post...Congratulations on your win! Ho! And your personnal life is not my interest here....

Last edited:
Attention: NmbrsDude

Nobody has Dennis figured out better than you! I think you've missed your calling! You would have made a great shrink!!:lol: :wow:

Nobody has Dennis figured out better than you! I think you've missed your calling! You would have made a great shrink!!:lol: :wow:

And I don't understand your last part in your post either....

I congratulated you....and please receive my deepest Congratulations again!
5 out of 12 was very good! Outstanding!
I thought that It was important for everyone here to know that what is posted in the pick threads coming up from you guys is not what is always played by you....It is very honest for you to admit this I thank you very much for sharing it with us! I'm sure that many folks will be even more thankfull! No bad feelings at all from my side!

Last edited:

NmbrsDude

Re: Attention: NmbrsDude

winkeldinkel said:

Thanks for the vote, Winkel... I don't know that I have the patience to be a shrink but maybe I would if I wasn't directly involved in a situation. Food for thought I guess.
The main reason I posted is because I thought people here would find it interesting that by doing something chaotic, like using the numbers from the last draw in my system for the next one instead, something good can come out of it. Maybe it would give everyone another angle to help us all win more. I guess the other reason is to let the skeptics who pop in to the board occasionally know that many of us win on this board and that it is possible to beat this thing on occasion.

ND

Beaker

Re: Re: Attention: NmbrsDude

NmbrsDude said:
<snip>
that by doing something chaotic, like using the numbers from the last draw in my system for the next one instead,
<snip>

ND
This is not chaotic - it is a great strategy.

By the way, just curious, why not just post the numbers you play? :confused:

Maggie

That is how I pretty much play from week to week. I usually just change a few numbers here and there. :)

NmbrsDude

Beaker...

Beaker said:
This is not chaotic - it is a great strategy.

By the way, just curious, why not just post the numbers you play? :confused:

Like I said above, I didn't want Dennis to think I was trying to redeem myself by reducing the amount of numbers I post. If it matters that much, I'll just post the 13 that I wheel unless I change my strategy again.

ND

Beaker

Re: Beaker...

NmbrsDude said:
Like I said above, I didn't want Dennis to think I was trying to redeem myself by reducing the amount of numbers I post. If it matters that much, I'll just post the 13 that I wheel unless I change my strategy again.

ND
One day you'll post those 18, hit 6, and tell us later you didn't win a thing :sick:

That's why I never post what I don't play - couldn't stand the embarrassment :blush: Altho' playing 12 and hitting nadda is not very fun either :lol:

Sidebar