Picks November 13

Brad

Gee I sure hope Pokeman had the one line that counts !!!
Congrats also to Vince, Florie and T_guy who all got 3+, well done ppl :agree2:

-by Beaker:
Smart - for a cat
Thanks Beaker, I think :D.

There was a huge shift in that draw.......Geee what a shift!!!!...and more open pairs!!!......Amazing!!!
:dang:
These bonus draws are still affecting the numbers here pals....And it was the mummers draw!!
But I'm still a good sport ...and I will congratulate all the winners tonite... :agree2:
I'LL be back!! :burnt: :sleeping:

Beaker

Pradeep said:
Pokeman Won. ::::::CONGRATULATIONS:::::::::::
my picks
1-2-5-6-7-8-9-12-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-24-25-26-29-30-31-32-35-37-39-40-43-44-45-46-48-49

Hint is: 1-2-5-6-7-8-9-40-43-44-45-46-48-49

Good luck every one.

ALL 7 out of 32 (906192 combinations)
4 out of 14(3003 combinations)
Cheer up Pokeman.
This was a good prediction - the hint was more manageable :agree: Hopefully there is some $$ in all those numbers :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Nothing surprizing with such an overwelming shift.... :eek:
You were right :agree2: Good payout for the 5.

Just took a quick look at the announcer history for those numbers - not very many draws. :dang:

Beaker said:
You were right :agree2: Good payout for the 5.

Just took a quick look at the announcer history for those numbers - not very many draws. :dang:
What could save the day is these open pairs....We do have a lot to choose here! I will try to build a matrix of all these late pairs and see what they are dragging the most....and the less.. :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
What could save the day is these open pairs....We do have a lot to choose here! I will try to build a matrix of all these late pairs and see what they are dragging the most....and the less.. :agree:
No 3-in-one-decade again :eek: That makes 10 straight draws.
Yes, this 2-3-4 will probably come into play, 12-13 is open, 30-31 30 could be a prime cadidate 44-45, and now 6-7 and 16-17 :eek: :eek:

I was busy like hell this week report cards and everything ....but by tomorrow night I'll have a breather....So expect a bundle of stats posted for the next .....Now I'm going to sleep..........And snores as loudly as I can! :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I was busy like hell this week report cards and everything ....but by tomorrow night I'll have a breather....So expect a bundle of stats posted for the next ..... :agree:
Yes, I suppose its a busy time of year for you - everyone is busy. :hair:

Sidebar