Picks for May 17/02 draw

Hey guys,
I didn't buy the Super 7 for the past few draws until this time's 34 Million (who could resist? I surprised myself when I didn't buy during 24 mil.. 20 mill...etc jackpot)

but still, I lost all 24 bucks.. :bawl:

I guess I still suck @ this ... I use Lotto Pro 2002 & Lotto Hat & LDir... yet I still can't get even one ticket :heul:

I actually have the Lotto Analyzer 2000 installed on my computer, but I don't quite understand the concept of that announced & announcer thingy, can anybody explain that to me?? thanx a lot :confused:

and what else (lotto software) do you guys use for analyzing numbers?? what do you guys use to track the last digit thingy & stuff??

Congrats to Dennis Bassboss for the winnings tonight, you seem to be really good @ this, (no wonder the title "Super Senior Member":D ).. can you help me out a bit? and what programs do you use?? you're always able to come up with some nice statistics & "running some tests (which I have no idea what they are)".. that's cool, I'd like to advance myself more.. thanx :wavey:

I didn't win much Happy Pig...only 20$ for that draw....but more is the way.....
If you take the time to read each post you'll understand my stats better...:agree2:
I'm using a lot of programs.......

Sidebar