Picks for July 6 draw

mon

Here are some of the numbers that I'm thinking about using for Saturday. I will also get some quick picks that may help give an idea on how the next draw will go...:)

3,4,16,17,18,20,44,45,47,48 :wavey: :wavey:

mon

Hi vince

I'm not a pro at picking numbers but I noticed going through the history of the 6 49 draw when 40 is draw 44,47 are always around :)

Maggie

July 6 picks

Playing my usual:

6 19 27 34 43 47
7 13 18 25 31 43
20 27 31 38 41 45

and a few combos of these: :D

2 11 12 18 20 24 30 31 38 43 44 46

good luck everyone :wavey:

Since this is a big lotto drawing, lets put our heads together. Sometimes I get a gut feeling that a certain # will come up, I'm sure you guys have experienced it too. It usually comes up 80% of the time. Unfortunately I can olnly predict at most one #. So here's my idea if any one out there has a gut feeling about one # coming up for the 10 million draw post it, until we have 6 numbers. Who knows we might win. Just focus on one number. I will start it off. This number has been going around in my head, I just feel it. 39
:agree2: :agree2:

LT

Administrator
That's a great idea RattleSnake. I know what you mean about "feeling" the number thing :agree: When I go with one number I always pick 31 and I have a positive feeling about it hitting next draw. So my choice for the second addition to the good feeling number set of six is the number 31.
Wouldn't it be funny if the six intutive numbers were the winners ? Good thing that it is a large jackpot because if those six won there would be a new record of more winning tickets claiming the prize than ever before due to the number of peolpe that read this forum and the large amount of tickets with the same six numbers that will be bought :lol:
We would all have to get together for a celebration party :party:

Brad

Excellent idea RattleSnake !:agree2:

I don't "feel" any nrs today but I feel like playing the 6 that you guys come up with :D ... I like ' feel good' numbers...

Maggie

Don't "feel" any numbers either but have been thinking about 4 the past few days

It would be great if this idea worked :agree:
Hope the lottery office can handle all of us at once. :D

Beaker

RattleSnake said:
Since this is a big lotto drawing, lets put our heads together. Sometimes I get a gut feeling that a certain # will come up, I'm sure you guys have experienced it too. It usually comes up 80% of the time. Unfortunately I can olnly predict at most one #. So here's my idea if any one out there has a gut feeling about one # coming up for the 10 million draw post it, until we have 6 numbers. Who knows we might win. Just focus on one number. I will start it off. This number has been going around in my head, I just feel it. 39
:agree2: :agree2:
:lol: funny I've heard this idea before at another place - right Dennis...Peter :lol: :lol: :agree2:

15 should be there :agree:

Last edited:
Beaker said:

:lol: funny I've heard this idea before at another place - right Dennis...Peter :lol: :lol: :agree2:

15 should be there :agree:
Yes Beaker and Goswinus! I have also that same déjà vu but on this very board quite a long time ago...and elsewhere also more recently it is true...but there is nothing wrong with trying again .... :idee: :dizzy:

Great...lets hope this line wins. I will play it along with a couple quick picks. The numbers look pretty darn good. My philosophy is winning anything better than winning nothing at all. Share the wealth don't be greedy.

dwoods99

RattleSnake said:
Sometimes I get a gut feeling that a certain # will come up, I'm sure you guys have experienced it too. It usually comes up 80% of the time. Unfortunately I can olnly predict at most one #. ... This number has been going around in my head, I just feel it. 39 :agree2: :agree2:
That's what we are doing when we post our HINTS :D

I have been "lucky" like that in May and June when I posted my gut feeling numbers, and last time I got 2 right at once. :dizzy: This seems to happen about once a month, before the full moon ;) Some believe that people truly are luckier at one time of the month, while they should avoid playing the rest of the time. I have started to pay attention to this, and it does make for some interesting discussion.
But I have no gut feelings for this next draw, however I will post them whenever I do :wavey:

Here they are ...and what an explosion its going to be...Dennis is calling a Billy Moosehead kind of draw here...got to gamble on that one....just got too ...with the occurancy of the 27-28 lately ,a low width of line, and a 3-4 split I think the table is set for it...+ I am dzzy as hell about it...so...and only Dennis is making these kinds of announcements ....
01-05-09-13-21-27-29-31-43-47

Hints...Hints...01-43
:kaioken: :kaioken: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Beaker

Beaker's winners for July 6

Going with these winners: :eek:

$$$ 2-5-8-15-18-23-35-37-40-45-46-49 $$$

Good luck players :thumb:

Dennis we only have 1 number in common :sick: :lol:
One of us is gonna win :agree2: - good luck with them :lol:

Sidebar