Picks for Feb.08/6-49

inner said:
LT where did you get the 41

you are the only one who called it

Dennis Bassboss said:
And if you look at the last 3 draws you have...
41-43-44-45-46-47-48.....
Add a fourth draw and you have 49 joining the crowd....
Some more have to come up from there!!!!
:eek: :agree:
LT took it from that list!! Funny!!:clown:

Dennis Bassboss said:
It is a tough one because we are at the turning point many cold will turn hot...but some clues are there...The Billy Moosehead :xmas: kind of a draw that we got in the last likes the surrounding of the 13....I don't think that many low numbers will show up....In the next draws coming up our numbers will prevail...Beaker do not put your fabulous set too far away ...I see a lot of hits from this group in the very next draws...© :agree:

More and more funny!!! :clown:

My numbers are coming around here in a hurry now..and it's not going to be a pretty sight for the very sensible people... I'm about to unleash a series of hits unseen on this board to this date!!!
That is going to be funny!!
:clown:

lottodude

Dennis Bassboss said:
My numbers are coming around here in a hurry now..and it's not going to be a pretty sight for the very sensible people... I'm about to unleash a series of hits unseen on this board to this date!!!
That is going to be funny!!
:clown:

haha..
Dennis, you're funny :D :wavey: ;)

Maggie

Just wanted to clarify Dennis' post above, I had the 23-24 for the Feb.05 picks. Last night I had the 15-23-28. :)

Maggie said:
Just wanted to clarify Dennis' post above, I had the 23-24 for the Feb.05 picks. Last night I had the 15-23-28. :)
It doesn't matter Maggie you called that consecutive pair lately and it was in play... :clown: The same thing for that 05 that came up as the bonus...I expected that number on the draw prior to this one but it was also in play....You are starting to be funny too you know... :clown:

Sidebar