picks for August 16

Very good Dwoods ...that's 2 hints in a row...last time in 6/49 ..2 if we include the bonus and another tonite...That's the way to go! I like it a lot!! :agree2:

AKRY

Combo,

Take it easy, man.... I live in Burnaby so maybe we can get together and share some insight sometimes.... but for now, just take it easy and see it as "fun"(if I can say that...).... blew 20 bucks today for S7 draws... and got only couple free plays.... oh well.... :p

Take it easy.... :)

Andy Kuo

dwoods99

Very good Dwoods ...that's 2 hints in a row...last time in 6/49 ..2 if we include the bonus and another tonite...That's the way to go! I like it a lot!!
Thanks Dennis :)
It certainly was nice to see that 16 show up again :cool: :agree2: I did predict it earlier in the week, and it showed up for 649 and S7... as well I stated LD 0's and 1's were in play :D
I have to say that when these gut feelings come in, you just gotta go with the flow :lol:

Now to spend an hour going through all the tickets to see how badly I made out tonight :dizzy:

mon

WINNERS

WELL 2 PEOPLE GOT IT RIGHT ONE OUT OF BC ON OUT OF ON THEN THERE WERE QUITE A FEW WHO GOT 6/7 + B WONDER HOW THEY ALL DID IT?? :sad:

OH WELL I HOPE IT WAS PEOPLE THAT REALLY CAN USE IT:angel:

Maggie

I wish I could say I was the one from Ont. but, sadly not. I didn't get anything on my own tickets, but on the group tickets from work, we ended up with 10 free lines. This lotto game is definitely a tough one to crack. I wonder if those 2 winning tickets were quick picks or not. :)

mon

HI MAGGIE

YOU KNOW I THOUGHT I REALLY TRIED THIS WEEK BUT I DIDNT WIN MUCH, ABOUT 20 DOLLARS AND ABOUT 8 FREE TKTS. AND TO THINK ON LOTTO 6/49 I DONT EVEN GET THAT:(
IM BEGINING TO WONDER WHY I TRY SO HARD WHEN MOST PEOPLE END UP WINNING WITH QUICK PICKS ANYWAY, I FEEL IF YOU ARE MENT TO WIN IT WILL HAPPEN CHARTS OR NOT. EVERYONE I KNOW OF WON WITH QUICK PICKS.

Maggie

Mon,
I think you are right about if it's meant to be it will happen. This week I looked at so many numbers, printed out different stats, tried to work at seeing some kind of pattern, and still nothing. Maybe, I too, will stick with the quick picks for Super 7 and if I do have a group of numbers, I will only play a few lines of them.

Good Luck tonight!! :agree:

Sidebar