Picks for 6/49 draw May 8/02

I was thinking about what Picard was talking yesterday....joined with the announcers theory it could help a lot I have check a few draws from the past...at times you get a lot from the last 6 draws...Picard good lead:agree2:Thanks!

NmbrsDude

Feels good to finally get a couple of decent hits in a row...

ComboMan: my system is purely objective and that's just the way the numbers came up for tonight.

Still, because my pool plays 54 combos plus Encore, we got 5 3-number winners for $50 cash! Not too shabby! :cool:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I was thinking about what Picard was talking yesterday....joined with the announcers theory it could help a lot I have check a few draws from the past...at times you get a lot from the last 6 draws...Picard good lead:agree2:Thanks!
I think I've seen a stat about that somewhere - something like 68% are within the last 5 - 97% within the last 10. I'll find it and post.

Beaker said:
I'm really surprized:eek: you and I had alot of numbers in common - I had my picks done then I saw yours and thought WOW! we're going to hit hard!!:agree:

Yes My LD thing was at 58% on LDs 09 and 56% on LDs 00 so I went with both for this one...We were just off on some decades...
Your set was promising Beaker many numbers from it are still in play...:agree2:

NmbrsDude said:
Feels good to finally get a couple of decent hits in a row...

ComboMan: my system is purely objective and that's just the way the numbers came up for tonight.

Still, because my pool plays 54 combos plus Encore, we got 5 3-number winners for $50 cash! Not too shabby! :cool:

Everytime your over It is feeling good! Congrats again nice show!:agree2:

Picard said:
No prob Dennis. :smokin:

I'll join these stats along with my next announcers grid ...I'll call these the Captain lead...:agree2: Seriously I think that we can often narrow it down further using these last 6 draws....

I'm now getting some sleep and my next goal is going to be that Super 7.....See you later folks and again Congrats to all the winners tonight!!!:agree2:

Beaker

1. Almost 97% of all winning combinations have at least 1 number from the previous 4 draws

We all know that numbers have a tendency to repeat in the very next draw. They also have a strong tendency to skip 1 draw. It goes further than that. In the Canadian 649, I have discovered that there is at least 1 number, and quite often 2 or 3 that repeat from the previous 4 draws. This has so far been true 97% of the time. You may say, "Well of course...you're talking about 24 numbers". This isn't necessarily so. On average, it hovers between 17 to 21 numbers. With proper analysis, one can whittle this down to perhaps 8 to 10 numbers that are most probable to come from this group. You then include these numbers in the set you want to wheel. Using this method, I have consistently forecast at least 2, and often 3 of the repeating or skipping numbers for the next draw. That leaves only 3 or 4 others to worry about. Pretty good way to start isn't it? Tell me what you think.

from here and click "Fascinating Facts" on the left. :agree:

Picard

Whenever I make a wheel, I always include 1 number from the previous draw. Or have several, but just make the wheel system take 1 from the prev.

I will always put 0 to 2 numbers for each of the previous 8 draws before the prev.

dwoods99

Since no one posted the winning numbers, here they are...

01-10-30-37-44-49 bonus 39
No winners for this draw... $10 million on Saturday. :D

Once again 49 shows up :( and 39, 44 repeat as well from previous draw.

Congrats to all winners :agree2:

Last edited:

Sidebar