pick three #'s

Just something I have noticed about pick three #'s...

it seems that every fifth draw there is double digits,[ie 633]

then it hits again every fifth or sixth draw ... just a pattern I've noticed and thought I should mention,incase it's never been discussed before..

good luck to all!!
:wavey:

Maggie said:
Luckystrike,
Do you play the pick 3? And if you do, how do you make out with it? :)
I use to play it quite regularly..but I invested my cash into pro line,were I have a lot of success.I still play pick three every fifth and sixth day with guesses on double digits.This year I have cashed in a couple of tickets..1- $235 1- $343,somewhere arond that mark.I can throw some picks your way if you are interested Maggie.

;) :wavey: :wavey:

Maggie

Hi Luckystrike,

Like you, I used to play it most days when it first came out, had a few winnings, but then started not to play afterwhile. I may buy one now once in a while with a Winner Take All just to treat myself but that's about it. If you have some lucky picks, by all means throw them my way. thanks :) I'll try them.

BTW, do you have some kind of method of determining which 2 double digits are going to come up?

Last edited:
MAGGIE

I'm going to take a shot in the dark ..I think double digit 00 's are going to show up either Friday or Saturday..So I'm going to try the double digit play.
Eigteen bucks...for two days..see what happens!

:idea: :idea: :thumb: :thumb:

hopefully I picked the right three:lol:

Sidebar