PC Lotto Program

bweera

Does any one knows the address or web site of "PC Lotto" program? Person who developed this program may be living in Victoria.

Brad

Are you looking for PC Lotto-Master Predictor? Try a search with PC+lotto. I used Msn search but have not looked at the site yet so I won't post a link here.

Don't think that was it but found another called PC Lotto pro, an old DOS prog on three disks, dating back to '92 ... is that it ?

Last edited:
Don't need to pay for software

We have tons of freebies and doing well with or without them
So enough BS with that goddamn silver :uzi: :smash: :bomb:

Last edited:

Sheba

Re: Don't need to pay for software

ComboManiac said:
We have tons of freebies and doing well with or without them
So enough BS with that goddamn silver :uzi: :smash: :bomb:

Please don't use swear words... Keep us clean....

it's needed

I didn't see you saying the same words to Dave or Spinach when he was attacking Brad and others.
Why me ? And it's not intended to any nice person here anyway.
Sometimes you have to be aggressive in life trust me :D

Last edited:

Sheba

Sorry if I upset you , not my intension.
As for Spinach well I don't get to see his posts because he is on ignore. Dave well I missed that...

Just wanted to keep it clean... :)

AS for BS that's fine just say GD, the point is there and the words are not...

Again sorry I was not picking on just you but everyone in general should keep it clean and I should have just replied and not quoted you...

Don't worry about it

Sheba,

I didn't know that GD is a good abbreviation for that word :lol:
I will use it from now on but they won't know the meaning of it :D
Ok go and check the thread about PICARD, I have an update for you there.

Brad

Hey guys,

forget about dave aka Spinach, he was a troll, I called him out and it worked, although a different approach might have been better. As LT said it was not personal, rather an attempt to disrupt our ws, I just got in the line of fire... could have been anyone else. The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them and they'll go away. There is a good article about that, when I find the ws I'll post it if anyone is interested.

I'm all for keeping it clean, although I also understand that may be hard to do sometimes...Cheers.

Sidebar