PayDay Info....

Sheba

We will be introducing a new game on Thursday night's called Atlantic PayDay. We are very excited to be offering this game and look forward to provide more details on the new game in the coming weeks. The game is tentatively scheduled to launch in April 2004. If you wish to view more details on the new Atlantic PayDay, please visit our website at www.alc.ca.
In the "What's New" section, choose the link for the story "Wild 5 will no longer be available".

Sheba...:dog:

Sheba

Still no news on this game yet. All I found out was it is suppose to start in Late March or early April...Stay Tuned....:)

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Sheba

The retailer are having their BIG Meeting on this shortly... I find out more then... Keep Tuned...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sheba

The first tickets can be bought on April 5th and then on. The first draw will be April 8 and I am going to win BIG Time...
Looks interesting but hard to win? :notme:...

Sheba

I think that the first draw of this game will go over with allot of winners...rigged or not?:notme:

And what better set to play for the occasion than the famous one....no history yet...got to go with what has proven itself all over the world... :agree: :dance1:

Sheba

Just going with an insta pik but will think about that famous set now that you mentioned it!!

Sheba_:bounce2:_:dog:~~~
THUNDERBOLTS ARE HITTING HERE TONIGHT!©
---------------------------------------------------------------

Sheba

They are shutting the Lotto Terminals down Saturday night around 10PM local time and will not be up again until Monday Noon Time.... They are getting ready for this new game and I guess they want to run a few test-runs first....

Sheba

Check out the alc.ca website for PayDay Demo Game....

Sidebar