past winning numbers unsorted!!!

where could i find a set of past winning canada 6/49 numbers that are not sorted from low to high but as they were drawn it only has to be the last 20 draws any ideas???

luckyhorse said:
where could i find a set of past winning canada 6/49 numbers that are not sorted from low to high but as they were drawn it only has to be the last 20 draws any ideas???
If you watch the draws on TV you might be able to have them in 20 draws from here...set your DVD recorder on the time they show it on TV.....We can see them here out of time about 3 hours after the actual draw....Yves Corbeil is the host....But the girl with him drives much more attention....or so I have heard...

not available here in b.c. anymore all we get are the results do you have a list dennis???? if so could you e-mail me???

luckyhorse said:
not available here in b.c. anymore all we get are the results do you have a list dennis???? if so could you e-mail me???
I don't have that list now but I could start tracking them...or maybe someone from this area has them sorted that way already... :confused: Otherwise...I'll have to start recording that show....always late at night after the late news...

Sidebar