Pair history Canadian 6/49 with bonus!

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes it is fine now Beaker....Total perfection! Lin Shen will be happy about this... :agree2:
And all of this data includes the entire history
up to and including draw 1977?

Ben

Lin Shen said:
Hi, Dennis:

Could you tell me what lotto softwares provide pairs history data for Canadian lotto 649?

Many soft do it...

But, Lin Shen , how come you say in your web site for lotto, it's the best site in the world, and you ask for question like this...
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Lin Shen

to Ben

Hi, Ben,

That is my goal! I am considering to sell my softwares about graph and digital analysis for lotto, you will see they will be very useful to lotto players! They are the excellent lotto analysis tools in the world, I am sure you'll like it. I am serious, I was an associate professor of a University in China.

By the way, can you tell me some softwares having pairs history datas function? I have a friend who ask me, I don't use it usually.

Good luck! My friend!

lin Shen

Ben

Re: to Ben

Lin Shen said:
Hi, Ben,

That is my goal! I am considering to sell my softwares about graph and digital analysis for lotto, you will see they will be very useful to lotto players! They are the excellent lotto analysis tools in the world, I am sure you'll like it. I am serious, I was an associate professor of a University in China.

By the way, can you tell me some softwares having pairs history datas function? I have a friend who ask me, I don't use it usually.

Good luck! My friend!

lin Shen

Ok prof.
Smartluck (Gail Howard)...This one you have to buy it
loto excel universel (french) soon in english.......trial for 30 days, datas until 2000.

and using MS EXCEL AND MS ACCESS.

Good luck.

Beaker

Re: to Ben

Lin Shen said:
Hi, Ben,
<snipped>
I was an associate professor of a University in China.

lin Shen
Write your own software for this - trivial :rolleyes: - not more than a 5 min job :no:

Lin Shen said:
Hi, Dennis:

Could you tell me what lotto softwares provide pairs history data for Canadian lotto 649?
I don't know???? But now that I think about it ....I know a university professor that has all of these pairs history...But I just can't remember where or in what country he lives??? :confused:

Last edited:

Brad

eBay anyone?

Click here .

Cheap ... cheap ... going ... going ... be carefull tho for this doesn't look like the Lotto Pro displayed on our main page. It could be an old version that doesn't qualify for new updates, data base etc. ... was 'dirt cheap' last time I looked ...

Seller doesn't know details about the SW, but will ship to Canada even tho the description says otherwise (I asked)

CAVEAT EMPTOR

... while you're there do a search in 'lottery,software' and see what else floats to the top :crap: :lol: (just kidding, some of the stuff may be good ... the list changes quite often)

Last edited:

Sidebar