PAB Please help

bloubul

Hi PAB
The "INDIRECT", I picked up from a very old spreadsheet some one forwarded to me a long time ago. In column A is the numbers I want to play. In columns B:G is the wheel that I want to use and that are transferred to columns H:M.

As I have said I'm not a GURU in excel with formulas. Please correct me. I'm learning as I go along. I have download excel formula's but I'm still confuse which formula to use where.

Thanks for your help so far.

BlouBul :cool:

PAB

Hi BlouBul,

bloubul said:
The "INDIRECT", I picked up from a very old spreadsheet someone forwarded to me a long time ago. In column A is the numbers I want to play. In columns B:G is the wheel that I want to use and that are transferred to columns H:M.
I still don't understand what you are doing on that WorkSheet!
There doesn't seem to be another WorkSheet that references the Wheeling WorkSheet?
What is the significance of the a in front of the number in columns N:S?
Do you really need columns H:M?
Why can't you just use the figures from columns B:G?

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
(2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

bloubul

PAB

Help again please. In column A:A I got 1 - 49, in columns B1:G1 I have the foloowing headings. Pos1, Pos2, Pos3, Pos4, Pos5, Pos6, Column H1 Total count for nr 1 as drawn. In column I1 Median and column J1 Avrg. My formula to get the median for columns B2:G2 is =MEDIAN(H2:H2). Now my median goes to say 27, whiles yours on the Due Numbers spreadsheet is < 5.

Please help with the correct formula

BlouBul :cool:

PAB

Hi BlouBul,

bloubul said:
Help again please. In column A:A I got 1 - 49, in columns B1:G1 I have the foloowing headings. Pos1, Pos2, Pos3, Pos4, Pos5, Pos6, Column H1 Total count for nr 1 as drawn. In column I1 Median and column J1 Avrg. My formula to get the median for columns B2:G2 is =MEDIAN(H2:H2). Now my median goes to say 27, whiles yours on the Due Numbers spreadsheet is < 5.

Please help with the correct formula.
I am going to need a bit more information here :agree: .
I have done so many different things for you that I don't know which file you are talking about???
Was the SpreadSheet you are talking about one I did for you or for somebody else???

Regards,
PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

PAB

Hi BlouBul,

bloubul said:
I have uploaded the file.
http://www.mediafire.com/?6pytli7f29uu18t
I can't see anything wrong with the formula that you are using or what the expected result is that you expect to see???

bloubul said:
The other spreadsheet I was talking about was the Due & Overdue Skips. I'm not sure if it was you or Icewynd who did it.
I think this was originally Icewynd's idea and excellent work. I think you need to go back to the thread and read it again as you are misinterpreting what the SpreadSheet is trying to achieve and how the results are calculated.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-

PAB

Hi BlouBul,

bloubul said:
Thanks for your response. I just want to be sure.
You're welcome, I'm glad it helped!

Regards,
PAB

Sidebar