Buf = Under
Ny = Over
Tb = Under
Jak = Over
Atl = Over
Dal = Over

Last edited:

charles2

i woulda won last night baseball if not for Cin losing to pitts other wise got 4 right and ana / kc rain postponed !!!!:bawl:

next time

charles2

Only 4/11 fav's won last nite :dang: i usually don't bet on NY teams [because of all the corruption there, you don't know if the odds lines are real or not :lol: ] and i got burnt again with Atl losing to the Mets and i usually don't bet on my home team, To and got burnt again with them losing to another NY team !! when will i ever learn :heul: :lol:

i remember a few years back my football betting friend hung a big sign on his wall = NEVER BET ON NY TEAMS !!! :rolleyes: :agree: :eek: :erm: :eek2:

SUMMERS OVER

SUMMERS GONE....KIDS ARE BACK IN SCHOOL....AND THE N.F.L. STARTS THIS SUNDAY ...WHATS NOT TO LIKE ABOUT SEPTEMBER :agree:

Charles 2...I'LL TRY TO THROW SOME PIC'S YOUR WAY BEFORE SUNDAY.......:agree2:

GOODLUCK....

charles2 said:
Only 4/11 fav's won last nite :dang: i usually don't bet on NY teams [because of all the corruption there, you don't know if the odds lines are real or not :lol: ] and i got burnt again with Atl losing to the Mets and i usually don't bet on my home team, To and got burnt again with them losing to another NY team !! when will i ever learn :heul: :lol:

i remember a few years back my football betting friend hung a big sign on his wall = NEVER BET ON NY TEAMS !!! :rolleyes: :agree: :eek: :erm: :eek2:

I NEVER BET ON T.O. TEAMS.... :agree:

charles2

Sept 3

Oak
Fla
Ny [yes i know & it's vrs TO !!!] :eek:
Chws
Mil
Kc

Detroit won !! what the ?? why did the worst team decide to win last tonite ?? ) :notme:

ya lucky i'll be waiting for those NFL picks :agree2:

CHARLES2

I SHOULD HAVE MY PIC'S IN EITHER FRIDAY NIGHT....OR EARLY SUNDAY MORNING.....DEPENDS ON THE ITCH!!!!!

IT'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER EXCITING YEAR...:agree:

p.s. anyone can use my pic's....but just don't blame me if they don't cash in.... :bawl:

charles2

Sept 7 NFL PointSpread

1 STL PIT CAR IND DEN DET MIN KC DAL SEA SF TEN
2 STL NE BAL CAR MIA CLE DEN MIN KC DAL CHI
3 NJ BUF PIT JAK HOU IND CIN GB SD ATL SF
4 STL CAR MIA IND DEN DET MIN KC SF TEN
5 NJ BUF PIT MIA CLE CIN GB KC SF
6 NJ BUF HOU CLE CIN MIN ATL CHI
7 STL CAR MIA IND DEN DET KC NWO
8 STL NE CAR MIA DEN MIN KC
9 STL CAR IND DEN DET KC
10 NE BAL MIA CLE MIN