Online 649 lottery combinations generator with filters

Markos

Hello,

I created an online 6/49 lottery combinations generator, with filters, for my own experimentation. You can try it here: http://myprojectlab.gr/experimental/greeklotto/greeklotto.html. Use Firefox or Chrome (IE is not supported for now). If you have any questions, please post them in this thread, so everyone may benefit from the answers.

Have Fun!!

patron

Hey Marcos...

Good job man....
Does creates only the combination of the given numbers only?
do you analyze past draws?
Good job man....

Τα λεμε αδελφε (see you brother)
patron

Frank

I just tried it on an IPad using Safari, and it seems to work OK. It's a really handy tool. Thanks for the link. :bouncy:

Markos

@ Frank
Thanks for the feedback! I tested the page in my Android tablet also, but it works only with Chrome for Android (though it renders the result list as a dropdown box).

@patron
Yes, the combination generation and the filters work only for the selected numbers.

I have written a module to analyze historical data (and tested it with dummy draws). At the moment, no server side operations take place, so there is no database on the other end. Right now, the idea was to test the client implementation. I suppose the long term goal is an engine that supports an arbitrary N/M lottery game, with one or two number sets, and a responsive UI that can be accessed from everywhere (mobile devices and desktop clients).

pag789

Went to the link and getting server not found... Tried it awhile ago and found it to be a very useful tool.

Frank

No the link does not work. However, with a bit of detective work, I found a website analysis site written in Greek

http://www.urlj.gr/w.myprojectlab.gr#

which I sent through a website translator.

it gave loads of statistics for the web page , presumably before it was deleted.

It revealed that the website owner is Markos Samouhos who is a software developer in the field of animal nutrition. You can Google him, and he's on Facebook. It may be that now he writes software for money, he decided to delete the free link to lottery software.
The question is .. Who is going to contact him? :spiny:

Sidebar