Of benefit ~~~ PLAY THE UK LOTTO GAME FREE !!! ~~~

dmaske

~~~ PLAY THE UK LOTTO GAME FREE !!! ~~~ Play 88 Lines per week in one of the Worlds Richest Lump-sum, Tax- free Lotteries. THE UK LOTTO GAME, and you can play for FREE !!! <<< link deleted by LT ...welcome to the bulletin board dmaske. Those type of links are not allowed but your legitimate lottery conversation is welcomed. >>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Brad

dmaske,

looks to me like you're hunting for emails here ... maybe you'd like to re-read the rules of this board?

... just saw your post Beaker ... is a pidgeon on it's way to LT ? I'll keep mine caged then :D .

Beaker

Brad said:
dmaske,

looks to me like you're hunting for emails here ... maybe you'd like to re-read the rules of this board?

... just saw your post Beaker ... is a pidgeon on it's way to LT ? I'll keep mine caged then :D .
I did not let the pigeon go, figured the hawk would soon come back. If you want, uncage yours :lol:

silvered

A smarter way to play UK National Lotto

<<< affiliate ad - spam deleted >>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Brad

This is a duplicate post silvered, you did not even correct the spelling. Do you know what an 'Ignore List' is? You will be on mine in about 10 sec.

Brad said:
This is a duplicate post silvered, you did not even correct the spelling. Do you know what an 'Ignore List' is? You will be on mine in about 10 sec.
Congratulations Silvered you just made my ignore list as well..... :dang:

Sidebar