October 23 Picks

Sheba

I think I did the worse of them all...I told you guys to play other numbers other than the ones I do... Now all we need to know is if the jackpot went or not... Hopefully not as I would like another chance...

Sheba... the unlucky!:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Florie

Well. I think I am better at predicting what is not hitting (27 and 43)rather than what is going to hit.

Congratulations to all the winner/s tonight. Next time.

Sheba- our time will come. I know. Got 3 numbers from 2nd set. Hope I win something. Haven't checked my tickets.

dwoods99

Florie said:
Got 3 numbers from 2nd set. Hope I win something. Haven't checked my tickets.
Congrats Florie 3/20 :wavey:

And to Beaker for 3/12, 3+/15 for Maggie (good hit on the 7-11), Chas'er for 3/15, Renata for 3/18, Mon and NmbrsDude got 2+

Pokeman, although you once again got 5/30, anything with more than 20 numbers is simply just pure chance. Once you can get your sets to 20 or less numbers, and get better hits, then you'll be :lol:

Grrr! Back to work tomorrow.

Well I got my face rubbed in it again. I wheeled 24 numbers and only had 4 in my wheel and not enough of them showed up on the same line! Not even a lousy 3# winner! Sheesh! :dang:

I got stung by that once-dormant 32 hitting twice in a row!

I think I'll go and lick my wounds and lay low for a couple of draws, unless the jackpot climbs or my gut prompts me otherwise. Or search for 3if4 or 4if4 wheels.

In the meantime, it's back to work for me (sigh). As always, good luck to all! :)

renata

Congratulations to all

Well Congratulations to all who matched last night. By the looks of it none of us hit THE BIG ONE last night. But a few of us had some hits of 3 or more. GOOD GOING!
I still think that 17 and 19 are going to show as well as that 27 and 43. Maybe next draw.
I usually play my numbers and then buy a quick pick, silly I know but one that I bought yesterday actually had three of the numbers. The numbers were 24.32.36.39.43.49. It looked good at the time and hey it payed off.:agree2:
I also got a few lines of three in my regular plays.
Sheba don't give up, the bonus draws are almost over......
THANK GOODNESS!
See everybody back here on MONDAY and good luck on Saturdays draw.:wavey:

Congratulations to all the winners... :agree2:
I won't play that lottery again until these bonus draws are done...so I won't post any set this Saturday...Actually I'll start posting my numbers again 2 draws after the end of these bonus draws...they are screwing up everything...if you look at the first two bonus draw from yesterday you will see our very good announcers...the 15 in the first...the 01 in the second....and no numbers under 20 in the third.....I'm good but for the short term..I can't predict 7 draws in advance and I just do not want to rely on luck only for these draws...
:dang:

Beaker

dwoods99 said:
:wavey:<snip>

And to Beaker for 3/12
Just 2 for me this time dwoods99 :bawl: I think I'm 3/3 for hitting 2 :sick:
Very surprized to see that 32 drop again :rolleyes: but it did hit in the last round of bonus draws sooo who knows. :confused:

pokeman

Still no hits with 9 lines. I think I should compress my picks to less than 14 numbers. If it could get the coverage of 5, There would be one winning ticket with nine-line play. But....

Good luck evryone!

Sidebar