October 15 Piks

Sheba

Not many winners here ...
Looks like they are kinda birthday bets so I am figuring more than one winner here...

ANd its not me !!!!:lol:

Sheba__:dog:

Sheba

Jacpot did not go!
10,000,000.00 next week!
Congrats winners....

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!
--------------------------------------------------------

They didn't fooled me this time....I took a look at these bonus's draws...They are flooded with the 28-29 open pair...And many that I would have played....Now tell me if these have no incidences in the actual draw.....
I am not surprized that it didn't go....
:no:

Sheba

Only 4 more to go then it may take a while for things to get back to what we call normal

They should use a different machine....

Sheba__:dog:

Nick Koutras said:
LottoSelectorXL
picks
version 4.0
Algorithm Hypotheses & BellCurve

Generated Lines:
10 13 15 21 46 49
10 13 15 22 43 46
10 13 15 27 29 46
10 13 15 27 29 49
10 13 21 22 29 43
10 13 21 27 43 49
10 13 22 27 46 49
10 15 21 22 27 29
10 15 21 29 43 49
10 15 22 27 43 49
10 21 22 29 46 49
10 21 27 29 43 46
13 15 21 22 29 46
13 15 21 22 43 49
13 15 21 27 43 46
13 15 22 27 29 43
13 15 29 43 46 49
13 21 22 27 29 49
15 21 22 27 46 49
22 27 29 43 46 49
Not right on target with many of these ....maybe these bonus draws are affecting them???

Originally posted by Lootoman
Here we are again with that # 32 ,is the 29 -47 on the doorstep this time ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

originally posted by the great one
Maybe and maybe not...Do you know that there are bonus draws going on?? You might very well see them in one of those...
This is what I was affraid of....

hot4

Ok #16 got out!!

For draw 04/10 I remember #16 had something ...

hot4 said:
Peter,

<snip> ...

However, if I'd to choose just one number, I think *16* has my choice. I remember you considered 16 and 46, a very good pair.

This choice came while looking to the chart of all numbers, but as I told here before, don't trust my guess, because I don't use to test this kind of choices.

Frank

4 draws later, number 16 hits. That's not very good, but any number is expected +- 1 in 8 draws. If I follow my *last guess thinking*, and next number that I select, hits in one of next 4 draws, I'll beat the expected in 100%!

Just a little chance but, ... for a wizard learner ... not bad.

Frank

Last edited:

NmbrsDude

oh brother...

Dennis Bassboss said:
...And many that I would have played.... :no:

Sure, sure, Dennis. I'm certain everyone here was also thinking of playing all six winning numbers but we somehow just didn't get around to it. Look who's talking about posting crocks...

Oh and here's my Dennis impression just to make this post more easy to digest "respectfully, respectfully, respectfully, respectfully, respectfully, respectfully, respectfully, from the amazingly astonishing most credible guy on this forum, blah, blah, blah, blah... I'm the best... blah, blah blah... don't argue with me... blah, blah, blah... I know everything about lotteries... blah, blah, blah... the only reason I haven't won the big one yet is because I don't want to, it's beneath me.... blah, blah, blah... I actually have won the big one, I'm just not letting anyone know... blah, blah, blah... I just do this for fun to teach you little people something... blah, blah, blah... " there, that about covers it I think. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cool:

ND

PS And don't give me that other crock about the bonus draws. A good statistician would know to just ignore the output of the extra five draws and just get on with it. But hey, what do I know, I'm not the great Dennis (respectfully, respectfully, respectfully, etc... blah, blah, blah...) :rolleyes:

gsobier

Dennis:

This was almost another Birthday Draw is how I look at it... ...if 39 was 29 we'd be back to $2M:agree:. This is the reason why we have carry over the way I see it.

This is the first time with bonus draws so I'm learning as we go. Why not look at the bonus draws and pretend they were regular draws? From the last bonus draw, you should be able to do your usual stuff. We all know there is no bonus number in these draws... ...in my mind (this is not an attack on anyone, just my opinion), a good player could find a way and adapt to compensate for the duration.

My software/process can operate with or without bonus numbers.

The bottom line, use the last bonus draw as a the starting point for now. The content of the previous bonus draws (the other 4) will show you something, would it not?

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
They didn't fooled me this time....I took a look at these bonus's draws...They are flooded with the 28-29 open pair...And many that I would have played....Now tell me if these have no incidences in the actual draw.....

Beaker

George,

I think we can use the data for some short term analysis but I won't be incorporating these draws into the regular history - I didn't last October either :no:

Strictly speaking, there are 2 BIG problems - the first is it's only 6 numbers and this can skew overall percentages for some stats if you incorporate them. The second problem is these draws come from the same ball set, not different ones, so if there is some small bias in the ball set, you may be able to see it. This, of course, doesn't help with the regular draw but if that ball set is chosen a few times it could really mess things up. :sick:

I think what I will do is the following:

1) short-term analysis (say upto 20 draws) with all 7 numbers/regular draws
2) short-term analysis with regular draws + bonus draws included (upto say 20 draws)
3) Complete histroy analysis with regular 7 numbers - no bonus draws included.

Basically, I won't use the bonus draws in 'all history' stats and I will compare 1) & 2) just to see if it shows me anything

my .02 :notme:

gsobier

Beaker:

FYI, I answered this in the Oct 15 Discussion Thread.

Regards,
Beaker said:
George,

I think we can use the data for some short term analysis but I won't be incorporating these draws into the regular history - I didn't last October either :no:

Strictly speaking, there are 2 BIG problems - the first is it's only 6 numbers and this can skew overall percentages for some stats if you incorporate them. The second problem is these draws come from the same ball set, not different ones, so if there is some small bias in the ball set, you may be able to see it. This, of course, doesn't help with the regular draw but if that ball set is chosen a few times it could really mess things up. :sick:

I think what I will do is the following:

1) short-term analysis (say upto 20 draws) with all 7 numbers/regular draws
2) short-term analysis with regular draws + bonus draws included (upto say 20 draws)
3) Complete histroy analysis with regular 7 numbers - no bonus draws included.

Basically, I won't use the bonus draws in 'all history' stats and I will compare 1) & 2) just to see if it shows me anything

my .02 :notme:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

This was almost another Birthday Draw is how I look at it... ...if 39 was 29 we'd be back to $2M:agree:. This is the reason why we have carry over the way I see it.

This is the first time with bonus draws so I'm learning as we go. Why not look at the bonus draws and pretend they were regular draws? From the last bonus draw, you should be able to do your usual stuff. We all know there is no bonus number in these draws... ...in my mind (this is not an attack on anyone, just my opinion), a good player could find a way and adapt to compensate for the duration.

My software/process can operate with or without bonus numbers.

The bottom line, use the last bonus draw as a the starting point for now. The content of the previous bonus draws (the other 4) will show you something, would it not?

Regards,
The best way to adapt is simple ...don't play too much in the short term strategy... :bawl: Or if you have one play a long term strategy set... :eek:

Re: oh brother...

Dennis Bassboss said:
This was the original post not that half crap that you posted jerk!:heul:

Originally posted by NmbrsDude on the current attack on my person
Sure, sure, Dennis. I'm certain everyone here was also thinking of playing all six winning numbers but we somehow just didn't get around to it. Look who's talking about posting crocks...

Oh and here's my Dennis impression just to make this post more easy to digest "respectfully, respectfully, respectfully, respectfully, respectfully, respectfully, respectfully, from the amazingly astonishing most credible guy on this forum, blah, blah, blah, blah... I'm the best... blah, blah blah... don't argue with me... blah, blah, blah... I know everything about lotteries... blah, blah, blah... the only reason I haven't won the big one yet is because I don't want to, it's beneath me.... blah, blah, blah... I actually have won the big one, I'm just not letting anyone know... blah, blah, blah... I just do this for fun to teach you little people something... blah, blah, blah... " there, that about covers it I think. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ND

PS And don't give me that other crock about the bonus draws. A good statistician would know to just ignore the output of the extra five draws and just get on with it. But hey, what do I know, I'm not the great Dennis (respectfully, respectfully, respectfully, etc... blah, blah, blah...) :rolleyes:

I see from that stupid post of yours that again you have nothing to tell us....Nothing new you have never told us anything...Ha! I got it you want to start that dragging argument again ..poor jealous jerk I respect the other players too much for that ..You should work on your credibility instead...I'm not the one that put numbers in the pick thread and not playing them...Stupid post of yours stinks...
By the way thanks a lot for congratulating me for my outstanding analyzis in the Super 7 lately..
:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
NmbrsDude in his last prior attack on my person said:
I'm all for it!!
Leave it behind you ! Do you know what it means???
I will force you to understand it jerk! Because from now on I will never mention, respond or listen to any of your kind of Silly posts anymore you do not exist anymore...And this applies to all the aliases you have on this board....
:dang:

Last edited:

NmbrsDude

pointless drivel, as usual...

You still don't get it. Every time you get beaten back into your cave, you come back out with a different set of words to keep pumping your own ego. And for the umpteenth time, feel free to check with LT and you will know that I don't need aliases to put you in your place.
You talk about having something to say but all you ever say is "I'm the best, see, I'm the best". The minute you get one little thing right, even though the hint you predicted comes out some 4 to 5 draws later, you jump all over that to tell us that you thought of it first and were just so kind to teach it to us. That's not giving information, that's blowing your own horn! Everyone here knows that by now, except for you.
And if you were the bright boy you think you are, you wouldn't have to resort to name calling when you get busted for having a big head, yet again!
And as for your last post, I'd love to put it behind every one of us here but you insist on perpetuating your own legend and I just can't sit here and read this. Actually, my friends and family find your posts quite irrtating too and can't believe someone would be so full of themselves with so little to back it up, so at least you provide some entertainment.
Dennis, it's simple: when you post your top 10 or so numbers and hit 3/10 at least 4 times in 10 draws, I will acknowledge that, during those 10 draws, you had something there. Until then, you're just another poster on this board to me.
Code: ID 10t

ND

NmbrsDude

Alright, Dennis,

Maybe it's time for a more constructive approach. Dennis, I don't deny that there is some value in some of your input, particularly to those who use similar systems to yours. The problem is in the way you express yourself when you pass on some of this info. Some of your posts are fine but others smack of a major superiority complex.
Here's what I propose. In the past, I've tried to not say anything for as long as I can stand it and then, finally, you put out a post that just puts me over the edge and I feel like I have to reign you in. This causes you to feel that I'm attacking you out of the blue out of some jealous impulse. This is not the case so no more of that!
What I propose is that, whenever I see a post of yours where I feel you could have been more humble, I will point out what part of your post irritated me and how it came across to me when you wrote it. That way, I hope you will gain a better understanding of how you are viewed by others on the board. I will even go as far as to make concrete suggestions as to how you could have made your point without the offending text just to help you move forward on this. That's my offer to you, Dennis, because I don't like this constant nonsense any more than you do. Let's try to work together; how about it?

ND

Beaker

NmbrsDude said:
Alright, Dennis,

Maybe it's time for a more constructive approach.
<snip>
This is the most impressive statement I have seen.
I have another proposal for you - put Dennis on 'ignore' and he will do likewise.
Here's what I propose. In the past, I've tried to not say anything for as long as I can stand it and then, finally, you put out a post that just puts me over the edge and I feel like I have to reign you in. This causes you to feel that I'm attacking you out of the blue out of some jealous impulse. This is not the case so no more of that!
It's not your mission, nor anyone elses, to change someone's posting style or content and if you feel the need and you are 'over the edge' - walk away and come back another time.

Sitting on the sidelines here, this is beginning to smell a little personal. Hopefully, this can end in peace - soon. ;)

Sidebar