WATCHOUT FOR NEXT WEEKEND...:agree:

peter

Re: Re: Oct 4 NFL Picks

luckystrike said:
NO TIME TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND...:dang: ..HONEYDO LIST WAS TO LONG... :bawl:

WATCHOUT FOR NEXT WEEKEND...:agree:
Is that the honeydo list, or perhaps drinking to much honey dew.:lol:

daleks

i am now back from adventures on the west coast, and will have more time to play next sunday october 12 and will post......so far have been playing toto for 1.50 (one triple, on the last game) and getting three wrong on each week.....last week i played for $20.25...four triples, i think, and got six wrong.............

results for toto in british columbia october 5

13/13 1 winner, ...$36,218.50

12/13 29 winners.....$1,248.91

11/13 559 winners.....$64.79..........

the 13/13 winner probably won more than that, because it is a systems play, and he would have had numerous 12/13 and 11/13 prizes also.............

SLASH

daleks said:
i am now back from adventures on the west coast, and will have more time to play next sunday october 12 and will post......so far have been playing toto for 1.50 (one triple, on the last game) and getting three wrong on each week.....last week i played for $20.25...four triples, i think, and got six wrong.............

results for toto in british columbia october 5

13/13 1 winner, ...$36,218.50

12/13 29 winners.....$1,248.91

11/13 559 winners.....$64.79..........

the 13/13 winner probably won more than that, because it is a systems play, and he would have had numerous 12/13 and 11/13 prizes also.............

13 took home a cheque for $48217.27!.....and NO it wasn't me, only had 9/13:dang:

daleks

9/13 is pretty good.....the 'systems' play took that 13/13 from 36,ooo to 48,ooo...........

been looking at playing 4 triples again, BUT.......there are now three of us playing,,,,,,,all are pretty good players,,,,,and i will make the suggestion that we pool our money, and play a 5 triples game,,,,,,which would come to the same amount (60.75), we would have five games locked, two we can lose on, and need only eight right to get into the pot., now split 3 ways between us..........even if we only do get 11/13, the systems play will give us lots,with 5 triples..................

Sidebar