Oct 4 Discussion

Sheba

Just going to go with the insta piks here until the jackpot grows to 10 million or more and then will play the DN wheels..

Have a Great Lottey Week!,,,

Sheba ...:)

Sheba

I was thinking about playing my 649 numbers for the super seven draws... Think this is a good idea:idea: ...one never knows.. double my chances for them to show... I will be doing this for a month and will see what happens..will use a DN to make up for the 7 digit..will post them in the post section later on..

Have a nice day!..

Sheba

:)

Sheba

I have picked my 12 Numbers
17-19-20-27-30-31-33-34-40-43-45-47 and will be using 2 DN 25 & 26. I will be playing 6 lines
The results for these lines as as follows.

152 - 3 Match
14 - 3/7 + Bonus Match
22 - 4/7 Match
2 - 5/7 Match

Not as good as the Lotto 6/49 results but I may be posting the 7/7 here someday...:lol: :lol:

Sheba....

Sheba said:
I was thinking about playing my 649 numbers for the super seven draws... Think this is a good idea:idea: ...one never knows.. double my chances for them to show... I will be doing this for a month and will see what happens..will use a DN to make up for the 7 digit..will post them in the post section later on..

Have a nice day!..

Sheba

:)
Sheba..I think it's a great idea..every Saturdays 6-49 draw I always ask myself..Why didn't you play your #'s from S-7 ??
maybe I should listen to myself once in awhile:lol: :lol:

mon

ONE THING I HAVE NOTICED IS THAT 6/49 TENDS TO FOLLOW S7 NUMBERS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, ITS LIKE THE LEADER OF THE DRAWS, I AM STILL WAITING FOR A LOW DRAW TO COME IN SUPER 7 :D

mon said:
ONE THING I HAVE NOTICED IS THAT 6/49 TENDS TO FOLLOW S7 NUMBERS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, ITS LIKE THE LEADER OF THE DRAWS, I AM STILL WAITING FOR A LOW DRAW TO COME IN SUPER 7 :D

I agree mon..it would be nice for it to hit this coming fri. with 5 bills up for grabs.
if not this one with in the next two..
:confused: :confused:

early picks

some early thoughts into S-7..

looking at .. 1 low even # [2-4-6]

and concidering the following..
13-16-22-31-34 -44 -46...

I don't know agout LD's 8...any thoughts?

:rolleyes: :wavey:

Sidebar