Oct 26 Piks

Florie

ComboManiac said:
Hey People,

Why don't you take a rest from this for Oct 30 then regroup and come back after this GD bonus draw.
You are really doing bad :agree:
No one even matched 3/6 and although there are many many combinations here, strange enough nobody can win !!

You are right Combo. Numbers are totally out of whack! Maybe we need a break. Didn't do well at all this draw. After all the discussions that went through. Next time.

Florie

MysteryMan said:
I won some money on ontario 49, that 27 did'nt show up, insted it came on ontario 49 a long with my numbers:lol:

I noticed that too. It came on On49. I banked more on 27 than any number. Good for you winning some money on ON49.

Florie

Dennis

Dennis Bassboss said:
Our numbers and hints are all coming but they are coming in these bonus draws..instead of coming in the real draw :dang:

Dennis,

Here's another one for you.

Lottario winning numbers are:
09 22 35 36 37 41 B30

Florie

Re: Re: Dennis

Dennis Bassboss said:
Why for me??? :confused:

It's for you because I know you are currently on board and because I just post my Happy Birthday greetings to you in the other category. That is why. No other reason.:wavey:

Maggie

Re: LADIES & GENTELMEN

ComboManiac said:
Hey People,

Why don't you take a rest from this for Oct 30 then regroup and come back after this GD bonus draw.
You are really doing bad :agree:
No one even matched 3/6 and although there are many many combinations here, strange enough nobody can win !!

Combo, I think you're right.. we did not do well at all this week.

:dog: :no: :dog:

Sidebar