Oct 24 Piks

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
I have sent a scan of these winning lines to Beaker,George, and Peter....Just to had to my credibility here!!!As if I needed that!Mister greatness has spoken again! :lol: :clown: :agree2:
I can verify this to be true, remarkable feat Dennis, well done:agree2: you do not have to prove your credibility to me, you have done that time and time again.:agree2: :wavey:

peter said:
I can verify this to be true, remarkable feat Dennis, well done:agree2: you do not have to prove your credibility to me, you have done that time and time again.:agree2: :wavey:
Thanks buddy I have a feeling that soon I'll be the one congratulating you!!A 4 or 5 hitter is getting close to your backyard in 6/49... :agree: :agree2:

peter

peter said:
If your playing these 24 numbers, I'll take the other 23 remaining numbers, one of us will hit.:agree:
Had I played the opposite 23 numbers that metalator played, I would have got 4 and the bonus, thx metalman, keep posting your numbers, I may start to play Super 7 again, knowing I have reliable filters.:lol:

I don't want to sound ridiculous here...But thanks for everyone that congratulated me and the other winners tonite... much appreciated ...having to do it so many draws in a row...I expected a few to get tired or bored by it... :clown: :agree2: :lol:

Sidebar