Oct 2 Discussion

Maggie

A while back someone posted a way they thought the numbers were drawn in some sort of sequence. For example, in the last 4 draws 39-19-29 came out, this person thought the next ones to come out following those would be for example 9 and 49 Maybe that is one way the 9 would come into play?

mon

FIRST THINGS FIRST ARTHEMIS, I DONT KNOW IF WHEN YOU ARE REFERING TO "MOM" IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ME BUT MY BOARD NAME IS "MON" :lol: TRUE IN REAL LIFE I AM A MOTHER BUT ONLY TO MY KIDS AND THATS ONLY BETWEEN SET HOURS :lol: :lol: :lol:

SECOND THE NUMBER THAT HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY CLAW HAS BEEN NUMBER "32" MAYBE BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO BE 32 AGAIN OR JUST BECAUSE I FEEL IT WILL BE COMING UP VERY SOON :D :D

LUCKY STRIKE I REALLY LIKE THE NUMBER 9 EVEN BEFORE MY COMPUTER WAS UP AND RUNNING ONE OF THE NUMBERS I AM PLAYING IS THAT MAYBE WE SHARED THE SAME SAME DREAM :laughing:

WE HAVE NOT SEEN A HIGH DRAW IN 12 DRAWS. WILL TONIGHT BEE THE NIGHT????

IF SO WE MAY SEE SOMETHING THAT WILL START WITH 12,13 OR 18 :D :D

mon

WELL JUST TO GET BACK ON TRACK
25 MAY BE IN THE RUNNING I AM STILL LOOKING AND OVER DUE NUMBERS , I WILL PROBABLE CHOOSE A FEW THAT WERE NOT PICKED JUST TO PUT THEM IN PLAY :) :)

Beaker

Maggie said:
A while back someone posted a way they thought the numbers were drawn in some sort of sequence. For example, in the last 4 draws 39-19-29 came out, this person thought the next ones to come out following those would be for example 9 and 49 Maybe that is one way the 9 would come into play?
I like LD 1,5,7,9. :agree2: A little birdy told me about LD 0 :angel: - could be there also but I only played the 20. :rolleyes:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Beaker,
You must have seen something on your radar screen, you played the 35 :) :)
Funny how that happens :lol: When you mentioned 34-35 I didn't think the 35 was in the loop. But you're right - I see something interesting with it. :dizzy:
Actually I'm playing alot of the top announcers - I don't think they all will hit :sick: - hopefully 2 of them. I think that 35 will be there.

Best bet for tonight = 27

Sidebar