Oct 12 Prov Predict & Picks

Brad

Combo,

No luck, oneoffitis rears its UGLY head again ... you had 20-25-31-42 vs 21-25-32-41, I had 2-24-32 vs 2-25-32 ... :dang: so close to a 4+3 hits. We both saw the 43 even though as bonus it's useless.
The progs struck out too...

One good thing, I can put away the ketchup for my shorts :lol:

Last edited:
LAYING LOW FOR NOW

Brad,

I am not going to spend too much from my own pocket. Just the regular $10.00 with group( my share is $2.50) plus $1.00 or so my own.
Comes Oct 25 I will play perhaps $15.00 AW 10 thirty lines or maybe more depends on Group's performance in between. I don't wanna share with anyone in case I do hit 4/10 or so :D

Brad

Hey Combo man!

have a nice weekend? Hope you got some turkey left overs :).

Yeah the draws haven't been going our way, not that we're way off but just can't seem to trap that paying nr. It'll happen :agree2: .

AVERAGE WEEKEND

Brad,

No Turkey for us This year... I came across a website that showed what really happened somewhere at sometime and it was really gory and ruined the mood completely. No need to dwell on it. This is a lottery website..So I am trying to watch some CookieMonster stuff just to cheer myself up ( with my daughter of course ) :lol:

Brad

I hear ya,

I watched my share of that too, now I'm into Pokemon and Harry Potter :lol:. It's amazing though how my kids can watch the same thing over and over .... :dizzy: , not unlike us and the Lotto eh? ;)

Sidebar