Oct 12 Picks

LT

Administrator
Maggie thanks for putting underdogs picks in the right thread ... I merged the predictions over here as well. Good Luck to All :agree2:

Re: the 12 golden numbers for oct 12

underdog said:
here are the numbers most likely to make you mercedes benz rich as of sunday october the 13th 01-04-05-11-14-17-29-31-34-36-39-46 pay close attention to the numbers 11-29-46 if only buying one ticket make sure these three are included!!!! they are sure fire!!!!
Results tonite are...06-18-23-24-28-46 bonus 38
I liked these three hints ...there Underdog keep them coming !I would like it if you join us in our discussions next time! :agree2:The sad part is that I do not see many winners tonite...Maggie maybe anyway Congratulations to all the winners tonite! :agree2:

Last edited:
Clarity said:
Nothing for me tonite.
Congrats to all who won.
Now, back to the drawing board!
I agree here Clarity! Not much to chew on tonite....I only got one out of seven...HO! Well! Drawing board is the word.. These bonus draws are affecting the history a lot here... :dang:

Dennis Bassboss said:
I agree here Clarity! Not much to chew on tonite....I only got one out of seven...HO! Well! Drawing board is the word.. These bonus draws are affecting the history a lot here... :dang:

I agree with You Dennis, these bonus draws are affecting the number distribution, I dont really like the idea about this bonus draw:mad:

Sidebar