Oct. 03 Picks

Sheba

Super Seven...16 Numbers 10 Lines using a DN 16 & 43 in all.
04-06-08-10-16-19-20-23-25-26-29-34-35-36-37-43

Since its 25 Million......

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!

dwoods99 said:
It's been a while :blush: but for $25 million, here are some numbers that I like...

03-07-22-25-26-31-39-41-44

Hints: 3 and 44 :wavey:
Sensational return here 2 DNs on target! +2 others out of very few...9 totals so you must get many $$$$$Congrats Dwoods! :agree2: :clown:

Re: FRIDAYS PIC'S.........

luckystrike said:
HERE WE GO FOLKS...SOMEONE HAS TO WIN TONIGHT...EVEN IF IT'S THEQP BOY!!!!!! :agree:

1-10-14-26-27-29-31-32-33-44

USING 40 & 41 AS MY DN'S..:agree:

ALSO MY BEST BETS...40..&..41..

:wavey:
And that's not bad either... :agree2: :clown:

charles2

Congrats winners = winkeld = 3, Beaker = 3, lucky = 4 + 4/7 on his last line, Florie = 1 + a DN, Dennis = 4 including a DN !!!!!,
dwoods99 = 4 including 2 Hints !!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Sheba = 3

:agree2:

Sheba

mon said:
WELCOME BACK SHEBA HAVNT SEEN YOU AROUND FOR A FEW WEEKS!!:)

Thanks mon..
Went to have day surgery done and had some complications so been in hospital for 8 days and then came home for 2 and had to return again for 3 days. Seems to be alright now so I have to remain at home for 4 weeks so I have lots of time now to catch up on things here at home and online...

I see the Super seven jackpots were hugh and not many winners... The lotto 649 is for 10 million ! and super seven is for 30 million next firday! :wow:

Sheba

mon

SHEBA

GLAD EVERYTHING TURNED OUT OK. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND MAKE SURE HUBBY TAKES GOOD CARE OF YOU, AND GET ALOT OF REST!!!

ON THE OTHER HAND IT WILL ALSO GIVE YOU ALOT OF TIME TO WORK ON GETTING THE WINNING NUMBERS AND MAYBE TAKE A PERMINENT VAC !!!:D

Sheba said:
Thanks mon..
Went to have day surgery done and had some complications so been in hospital for 8 days and then came home for 2 and had to return again for 3 days. Seems to be alright now so I have to remain at home for 4 weeks so I have lots of time now to catch up on things here at home and online...

I see the Super seven jackpots were hugh and not many winners... The lotto 649 is for 10 million ! and super seven is for 30 million next firday! :wow:

Sheba
Nice to see you back Sheba!
Recover quickly!:agree2:
We will put our minds to it right away....I for one should post some more Dandies....

Beaker

dwoods99 said:
It's been a while :blush: but for $25 million, here are some numbers that I like...

03-07-22-25-26-31-39-41-44

Hints: 3 and 44 :wavey:
Congratulations to all the winners especially this sharp shooter :eek: Good seeing you again dwoods99

:uzi: $$$ :cow: $$$

Beaker

Sheba said:
Thanks mon..

Sheba
Sheba, good seeing you again - hope everything is well and you are on the quick road to recovery :agree: :agree2:

dwoods99

Beaker said:
Congratulations to all the winners especially this sharp shooter :eek: Good seeing you again dwoods99

:uzi: $$$ :cow: $$$

Thanks Beaker and Dennis :D
With the 5 tickets I bought using these numbers (15 lines), I managed to get 2x 4-numbers and 3 x 3-numbers.

SHEBA..

WELCOME BACK..HOPE THE HURRY MISSES YOU..GLAD THINGS ARE WELL......YOU WHERE MISSED...
[as you say..:agree2: the only sure thing about luck is..it's going to change]

BEST OF LUCK BLONDIE!!!!! :kiss:

Sidebar