Numerology

adawg

Does anyone use the dates that a draw is to occur to compare numbers? What I mean is does anyone have stats or look at stats say if a draw for 6/49 is coming up for December 21st, does anyone go back thru history and check what numbers make a habit of appearing on the 21st? This "numerology" method could be applied to any date of the month provided there is enough data in the history of any given lotto.

Thanks

Beaker

Do that analysis all the time adawg :agree: 10 draws back 100 draws back 500 , same date back, same month back etc. on and on :rolling:

Now, the real numerology analysis I haven't done, but I look at it the odd time.

For example, December 21 is 12/21/2002 which is 10 which is 1

Now, 1 is not so hot for me but 12 and 21 are :kaioken: :kaioken:

KaBOOM ! ! ! :dance1:

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Numerology concepts ... very interesting.
re the repetitive date analysis .. there are a lot of players that use that with the Pick 3 games. I think that it is VersaBet Pick34 software that suggests that as useful tip for picking the P3 winners.

What you have mentioned Beaker re the "real" numerology is food for thought. In european numerology the numbers have significant meanings. ie 1 = God, 2 = duality and the Devil, 3 = the trinity etc.

If one believes in esoteric concepts like destiny then we as lotto predictionists are playing around with numbers like the ancient Alchemists played around with elements.

We are both trying to find gold ;)

And we may be employing Magick (not the David Copperfield type of "Magic" :) .. to find the winners.

Beaker

"Cheiro's Book of Numbers: The Complete Science of Numerology"

This is a book I have. I saw it in the Bargin Book Bin and picked it up for a few $ a long time ago.

Interesting stuff. You'd be amazed at some of the meanings numbers have in your life :eek:

LT

Administrator
That sounds like a good book.

I definitly believe numbers have significant importance in our lives.

Everyone here would at the least, agree to the significance of a very special 6 numbers on any given Wednesday or Saturday night :D

Beaker

LT said:
That sounds like a good book.

I definitly believe numbers have significant importance in our lives.

Everyone here would at the least, agree to the significance of a very special 6 numbers on any given Wednesday or Saturday night :D
One more post Buddy and your at 500 :agree2: Go for it!:lol:

LT

Administrator
Finally broke the 500 :D
but I'll never catch up to you and all the other poster mosters :lol:

Maggie

LT,

How come members birthdays aren't posted anymore at the bottom of the page?

I know Brad would like us to forget about his, but...... (as if that's going to happen ) :D :D

Brad

Too many b-days to display maybe ? With the members list fast approaching 1K that could be up to 3/day ! I'm sure nobody minds a constant party but can you imagine the cake tonnage Maggie? :dizzy: ... not to mention the excess heat and pollution from all those candles ... didn't we just sing Kyoto ? :D

Maggie

You're right, Brad. What was I thinking?? (slaps the forehead here) ozone layer, black hole. I don't want any part of that. :) ;)

No more candles for me.. no sir!! :)

PS It's sunflower seeds all the way now.

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Maggie and Brad ... good question and good answer. I just thought that there were so many members and birthdays that the calander feature would look after that and if anyone wanted to light the candles with a specific Happy Birthday to a specific member then they would. I had not thought of the Kyoto accord ... but yes we had better all do our little bit :lol:

Sidebar