Number jumping

adawg

Does anyone keep track of what numbers tend to jump the most between the two national lotteries?

I noticed this week the 17 was in both the 6/49 and Super7 but have noticed in the past that as many as 3 numbers "jump" from say 649 on Wednesday night, then into Friday's Super7 draw. I believe that this also happens from Super7 on Friday's into the 649 on Saturday. I personally have no stats on this. Anybody have trend info?

Thanks, just curious.

Randal

My uncle pointed out the similarities between some numbers between the 649 and Super7 draws quite some time ago. To be honest I believe him too.

UNFORTUNATELY

Randal said:
My uncle pointed out the similarities between some numbers between the 649 and Super7 draws quite some time ago. To be honest I believe him too.

MUST BE GETTING CLOSE TO $ 10 MILLION.... ,AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ABOUT TO SAY THESE.....i actually missed your sarcasm and smart a$$ remarks...

GLAD TO SEE YOU SURFING AGAIN Q.P. BOY :agree:

Randal

I wasn't gone that long, I just sorta became jaded I guess.

I get sick of things pretty easily but it didn't take me long to start posting again :)
Thanks for the welcome back though, it feels good to be wanted :D

Does anyone keep track of what numbers tend to jump ...

Hi there:)

Yes... infact I have noticed this happening more and more.
I actually tried this just a couple weeks ago and won almost 1,000 !!!

Thought it would be interesting to pay a psychic for the winning numbers... I used them for tonights draw in Super 7 ...guess we'll see!

Happy Holidays!!!
Sassy Lassy
:lphant:

adawg said:
Does anyone keep track of what numbers tend to jump the most between the two national lotteries?

I noticed this week the 17 was in both the 6/49 and Super7 but have noticed in the past that as many as 3 numbers "jump" from say 649 on Wednesday night, then into Friday's Super7 draw. I believe that this also happens from Super7 on Friday's into the 649 on Saturday. I personally have no stats on this. Anybody have trend info?

Thanks, just curious.

blitzed

SassyLassy said:
Hi there:)

Yes... infact I have noticed this happening more and more.
I actually tried this just a couple weeks ago and won almost 1,000 !!!

Thought it would be interesting to pay a psychic for the winning numbers... I used them for tonights draw in Super 7 ...guess we'll see!

Happy Holidays!!!
Sassy Lassy
:lphant:

Yup, sometimes some numbers trickle from one draw to the next, or between games.

:thumb: Right on Sassy!

seeya,
blitzed

roger.www

blitzed said:
Yup, sometimes some numbers trickle from one draw to the next, or between games.

:thumb: Right on Sassy!

seeya,
blitzed

Thanks...everyone. I have never paid too much attention to this.

It seems to have happened again tonight ....8-14 seems to have trickled over from
super7 Friday ---> Sat649

GillesD

Repeating numbers between lotteries

If you compare two lotteries (any two lotteries), you are bound to find numbers that repeat from one to the other one. This will happen in all cases and if the number of draws is large enough, the number of repeats will approach the theorical values that can be expected.

I compared the results of the Super 7 and the Loto 6/49 for all 653 draws. I choose the draws on Friday for Super 7 and the draw on the following Saturday for the Loto 6/49. The bonus number was never considered.

Here are the results (in order: # of repeating numbers, # of times, %):
0 -- 247 -- 37.8%
1 -- 263 -- 40.3%
2 -- 127 -- 19.5%
3 -- 14 -- 2.1%
4 -- 2 -- 0.3%
5 -- 0 -- 0.0%
6 - -0 -- 0.0%

So in 63.2% of the draws, you get at least one repeat. I did not calculate the actual probability but I may give it a try although it is a little more complicated with 6 numbers out of 49 in Loto 6/49 and 7 numbers out of 47 on Super 7.

But one thing I know is that, if you compare consecutive draws for the Loto 6/49, you also get a high percentage of repeats and it is very near the theorical percentage that is expected.

Here are the results (in order: # of repeating numbers, # of times, % actual, % theorical):
0 -- 1033 -- 43.3% -- 43.6%
1 -- 989 -- 41.4% -- 41.3%
2 -- 321 -- 13.4% -- 13.2%
3 -- 43 -- 1.8% -- 1.8%
4 -- 1 -- 0.0% -- 0.1%
5 -- 0 -- 0.0% -- 0.0%
6 -- 0 -- 0.0% -- 0.0%

So in 56.7% of the draws, you get at least one repeat and you would expect this to happen 56.4% of the times.

blitzed

GillesD said:
If you compare two lotteries (any two lotteries), you are bound to find numbers that repeat from one to the other one. This will happen in all cases and if the number of draws is large enough, the number of repeats will approach the theorical values that can be expected.
So in 56.7% of the draws, you get at least one repeat and you would expect this to happen 56.4% of the times.

Hi GillesD, that is why people rulin out the numbers from the last draw as TOO HOT are shootin themselves in the foot.

Trickles are even more common in a tighter pick5 game such as the 5/39 CA Fantasy 5 that I sometimes play. When a trickle down appears to be due, then I'll craft picks hopin to exploit it :)

Thanks for the stats, catchya later!
blitzed

Sidebar