November

Sheba

October is gone and so are those Stupid Bonus Draws. Now It is time for the numbers to start to settle down and we can get some winners here...

One more thing...54 days till Christmas..:lol:

:frosty: :santa: :xmas: :frosty: :santa: :xmas:

Sheba...:dog:

dwoods99

Sheba, thanks but I think in Calgary it already is winter in December... -2 last night for Halloween, and -20C on Wednesday :cold: :cold: :cold: :sick:

mon

HAD A MISSERABLE HALLOWEEN WITH THE KIDS, NEARLY CANCELED IT, BUT THE WEATHER WAS GOOD LAST YEAR IT RAINED, TODAY IS COLD AND WE EVEN GOT SNOW:bawl:

Sheba

We have NO snow and it was above freezing ...around 6 I think. Clear and a very lovely night!..Perfect for Halloween...

Last edited:

Brad

How about a blizzard in Richmond Hill (near T.O.) - this morn we had more than 1 inch in 15 min, no snow tires, wipers frozen to the windshield, cars skating on roads - all snow gone by afternoon but still frigid temps ... gotta love the snow belt ... NOT :sick: :D

Beaker

Brad said:
How about a blizzard in Richmond Hill (near T.O.) - this morn we had more than 1 inch in 15 min, no snow tires, wipers frozen to the windshield, cars skating on roads - all snow gone by afternoon but still frigid temps ... gotta love the snow belt ... NOT :sick: :D
Wait til you head back home West Buddy :lol:

Brad

Haven't watched the wx channel lately, now I'm affraid to look :cold: ... thanks for that Beaker ... NOT ! ;)

Maggie

Brad,

You've been away toooo long, the best is yet to come .....
:frosty: :frosty:

You just gotta love these Canadian winters.. :yes:

Brad

Hey Maggie :)

the problem is I haven't got my winter furrrr (rhymes with brrrr) yet :D ... ever seen a cat on skis ? :lol:

Sidebar