November 30th piks

NmbrsDude said:
Dennis, Dennis, Dennis...

Relax, and stop reading into things so much. It's plain as day! If you look at the numbers that everyone here posted for Saturday, you will find that each of those winners showed up 4 or 5 times in the total prediction set. To further clarify, that it to say that if you took all the predictions from this site for Saturday and did a frequency chart, hopefully, these five numbers would have come out in the top 15 or so, maybe better. Could have been a good set to wheel!

ND
:cool:
LOL...I am relax ...I was just wondering ...Thanks for the explanation! By the way...I am happy to see you win lately you were so overdue... keep it up! I would stick to wheeling 10 numbers if I were you...From my standards..You had more success in the last month than in the entire year and all the credits goes to you...You are doing an exceptionnal job with the hints...Many more draws to come you should keep it up..I am playing these hints posted by the players here draw after draw...and you are getting close to a 4 out of 10 or even better....In the last month you're hints in 6/49 came up more than anybody else including myself...Keep posting them! :agree2:

Beaker

Re: if history is any indicator

inner said:
don't copy these numbers with last draw being 0 out 15

8,11,17,46,47 / 4, 18, 22, 24, 25, 28, 29, 33, 35

and one ticket 11, 18, 24, 25, 33, 35

:confused: :worry: :dunce:
Might be a good filter :blush: :agree: Nice call inner :eek: don't change anything :dang:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Congratulations to the winners tonite!
Good hints Beaker and NumbrDude.... :agree2:
Beaker's law came through once again tonite.....that 12 is there folks... :lol:
This is as close as an antipode draw as you can get...
No one can predict the lottery - its random - should just play quik piks, 1-2-3-4-5-6 has equal chance - history is useless ...

yah right :rolleyes:

Don't fool with Beaker's laws :yes:

Nuff ced :p:

inner

thanks a lot

thanks beaker thats incouragement

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :p:

now all i have to do is post 43 numbers and you guy's
are set

Beaker

Re: thanks a lot

inner said:
thanks beaker thats incouragement

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :p:

now all i have to do is post 43 numbers and you guy's
are set

:lol: don't take it too seriously inner, lately my sets have been good filters also.:sick:

Keep posting - our luck will turn soon :agree2:

Brad

Re: Re: WINNING NRS

Maggie said:
Hey, what am I?? chopped liver?? I got 3+bonus... :D
You're forgiven, Brad ;)

Hmmmm ... chopped liver you thssay :liplick: !!

... Humblest apologies from the Cat :eek: ... contacts need cleaning :cool: bifocals broke ... heard someone talk about the 40 spread, well close on the heels of that ...

PS. Maggie, go back and re-read the WINNING NRS post :wavey:

Last edited:

dwoods99

Re: WINNING NRS

01 02 12 30 37 43 B47
So I'm thinking to myself...
I wonder if one/both of the winners consist of a couple aged 37 (woman) and 43 (man), perhaps born on Jan/30 & Feb/12 or Dec/2, if not then Feb/1 & Dec/30 ? :lol:

Sidebar