november 20 regional 6/49's

daleks

everyone should be ashamed...less than 24 hours to go, and no posts, so here are mine:D :D

been so busy, all i have are quick picks, and that will continue until the 28th,,,,,,,even as i write this and hope to put together a "formal" set of numbers, i see that where i live, the store openings will not allow that......please don't shoot me, and when i do win, i will post a photocopy....:wavey: :wavey:

Last edited:

Brad

daleks,

good to see I'm not the only one left in this sandbox :bouncy:, don't like playing alone :D ... still working on my picks, about half done. Hope you get your connection sorted out soon.

Cheers :chug:

mon

MY PICKS FOR

MY PICKS FOR TONIGHTS QUEBEC 49

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

:wavey: :wavey:

My Selections

03-18-23-24-38-42
05-11-14-23-26-39
05-18-21-25-30-39
11-14-26-30-38-39
15-23-31-33-34-39

Plus Double Dip......No Combo for now.

Good Luck to All

Brad

WINNING NRS

QE49...08-11-19-22-34-48 B28
BC49...02-11-17-18-30-45- B32

Mon, your nrs were good for 4 hits ... in BC ;)

Last edited:
BC/49 BACK TO NORMAL

Finally it's back to normal as numbers are well distributed but still no luck.
Brad, both of us got that dreaded 2/12 or 2/6 again and again..
don't know what I am gonna do for this Sat...Depends on 6/49 jackpot...might go for double Combo 7 and $5.00 for S7.

let's improve

Brad,

let us catch 3/6 next time..if 6/49 is claimed tonite then i am bound for AW 10 yeahhhhhhh.
why i can't be quest, everytime i have to log in to browse !!
is that something new Brado ?

Brad

Don't know ... havn't had that prob ... maybe something in Vanc only as daleks' been having a hard time too. My hook up is just slow now as usually happens here this time of the day.

daleks

my, oh my...

think i may have figured out how to get here when i really want,....unfortunately the news is not good.....grabbed a bunch of combo-7's (bc/49) and got a bunch of two numbers per ticket.....you looked pretty good, combo....well, if we were playing horseshoes maybe....next draws i might pick some of mon's numbers......she could be doing us a favour, way out here.....cookies for all...:p: :clown: :)

ALMOST 3 MONTHS FOR ME NOW

Daleks and Brad,

By the end of this month, it will be 3 months without winning anything for BC/49. Hoping to change that this Sat

Daleks you were right about playing the numbers that I wouldn't play which in this case would be combining 17,18....Of course I ignored 17 cause they seldom come together but just to piss me off as usual :D :lol:
Try your luck ppl with S7, you never know things happen all of a sudden and without a warning.

daleks

oh my goodness

better give u a cookie first, combo...:eek:

those combo 7's i wrote out quickly at the grocery store which had 2 numbers winning on them...............four of them had the 17 and 18.......not that i knew anything, just filling the blanks in waiting to gas up before the store closed at 5 when it gets dark....................good call, combo......

now, to saturday's draws..............

Sidebar