Nov 9th discussion

renata

Well what do you think about the 2 or 8 repeating for the next draw? The 31 finally arrived as did the 43. Lots of 40's in this one do you think that the next draw will also have HIGH numbers?
Just asking... The CRAZY CAT wants to know.:dizzy:

ACCORDING TO # ONE SON

ACCORDING TO MY SON IT'S HIS LUCKY #AND I HAVE TO KEEP PLAYING IT....I JUST HOPE I CAN PICK THE OTHER FIVE WHEN IT DOES HIT :lol: ..IT'S :cold: OUTSIDE [ JUST LIKE THE #9 ]...BUT IT IS WARMING UP BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

renata said:
Well what do you think about the 2 or 8 repeating for the next draw? The 31 finally arrived as did the 43. Lots of 40's in this one do you think that the next draw will also have HIGH numbers?
Just asking... The CRAZY CAT wants to know.:dizzy:

RENATA...I FEEL THE # 2 IS GOING TO GIVE US A GOOD RUN IN THE NEXT FEW DRAWS..[6 TO 10 ] JUST INSTINCTS TALKING :agree2: :rolleyes:

Maggie

thoughts for Sat.

I know I'm going to stick with 1-49 for this draw. I have a feeling they'll be coming up together soon.

Re: thoughts for Sat.

Maggie said:
I know I'm going to stick with 1-49 for this draw. I have a feeling they'll be coming up together soon.

AWESOME ONES MAGGIE..ESPECIALLY # 1...I'M POSITIVE IT'S COMING THIS DRAW.:yes: :clap:

EARLY THOUGHTS

B

SNEAKY SUSPICION THAT WE MAY SEE 44-49 APPEAR IN THIS UPCOMING DRAW ..ALONG WITH 46 AS THE REPEATER..???

ANY THOUGHTS???:rolleyes:

renata

There were no 20's in the last draw, I suspect that there might not be any in this draw either. LOW and HIGH numbers.
1-10 and 30-37 and 40's. There were 3 of those 40's in the last draw. I think that one or more of these 43.44.45.47.49 might be in play for Saturday.
I will play that 1 and 2 for sure but not sure what to match them with at this point. :dizzy:

GILLES PIC'S

I LIKE THE LOOK OF GILLES PIC'S THIS DRAW ESPECIALLY ..

THE 1-9-15-35 LINES....I WILL BE THROWING IN # 2 WITH THOSE ONES IN MY FINAL SETS....

GOOD CHOICE GILLES D:clap:

dwoods99

Re: EARLY THOUGHTS

luckystrike said:
B

SNEAKY SUSPICION THAT WE MAY SEE 44-49 APPEAR IN THIS UPCOMING DRAW ..ALONG WITH 46 AS THE REPEATER..???

ANY THOUGHTS???:rolleyes:
Very good hits Luckystrike :agree2: :wavey:

Sidebar