Nov 6 Piks

Good job people!Nice picks Beaker and better wins are about to come in...LuckyStrikes I hope you got that 4 hitter on one line....
But this is the best part...
Alltogether...NumbersDudes,Beaker and Dennis got 3 hints out of 6....each of us getting at least 1 out of 2...not bad....not bad at all!! Keep on posting them...I can already smell that 20 will hit hard in the next folks....
:agree2: :agree2:

Brad

HINT-HITS

Not that I'm complaining but maybe the HINTERS should adjust their sites just a tad ...

02-08-19-31-43-48 46

... a little to the left and a little to the right as well and you got more than just the Bulls Eye ... goes to show that it doesn't pay as much to be a Straight Shooter all the time ;) :lol:

(please don't shoot the Cat).

Re: HINT-HITS

Brad said:
Not that I'm complaining but maybe the HINTERS should adjust their sites just a tad ...

02-08-19-31-43-48 46

... a little to the left and a little to the right as well and you got more than just the Bulls Eye ... goes to show that it doesn't pay as much to be a Straight Shooter all the time ;) :lol:

(please don't shoot the Cat).
Brad I tought about that 08 a lot and also about that 02 actually...They were both in my final hints list often I miss having the 02 hints by a :hair: OON character...But one of these days the magic will come up all at once...and BOOOOM FOR THE OON:hair: character..... :lol: :eek: :agree2:

Brad

Dennis,

it's time to throw in the fishin' rod and load your bazooka instead, that's the weapon of choice for the Oons :uzi: :hair:

ox

Dennis or Beaker anyone?

I PLAYED THESE NOS. TONITE 9-16-17-20-31-38-43-45 (8 NOS.COMBO/$28.00) DO YOU GUYS/GALS THINK I SHOULD STICK TO IT? OR CHANGE THE NOS. 31 AND 43.....:confused: THANKS!

Geenie

Good picks you guys. I think these draws are swinging back to some patterns again. I'm looking forward to playing on Saturday.

:agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Good job people!Nice picks Beaker and better wins are about to come in...LuckyStrikes I hope you got that 4 hitter on one line....
But this is the best part...
Alltogether...NumbersDudes,Beaker and Dennis got 3 hints out of 6....each of us getting at least 1 out of 2...not bad....not bad at all!! Keep on posting them...I can already smell that 20 will hit hard in the next folks....
:agree2: :agree2:
Don't forget LuckyStrike gave us 5-9-15 :agree: The hints missed but the set was good :agree2:
from Brad
Great going guys, all the Hinters matched 1/2 for a 10 buck win for me ... thank you thank you thank you, that's what I call HAPPY HINTING .
Congrats to everyone who got something to-nite
Looks like Brad was the smart player here - nice play Brad :agree2:

Isn't it funny that we start to win after the bonus draws :hair: :scatter: :dizzy:

Last edited:
GOOD ONE!!!!

WELL FOLKS CLOSE BUT NO :cow: TO BRAG ABOUT YET..I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THE PRO'S ON THIS ONE....

TWO LINES OF 3/6

ONE LINE OF 4/6

ONE LINE OF 5/6...:dang: I SHOULD OF PLAYED THE 43...AND WE ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN HAVING A PARTY ON BLOOR ST..ON MY NEW EXPENSE ACCOUNT..:lol: :bawl: :bawl:

OH WELL ON TO THE NEXT DRAW,AND KEEP THOSE POST COMINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wavey:

SORRY FOLKS

I MISSED KEYED MY PICKS LAST NITE....I THROUGH THE # 8 IN MY FINAL PICKS LAST NITE....BUT THAT DARN 9 HAS TO HIT SOON!!!!!!:wavey:

OH WELL ON TO THE SHUFFLE FOR THE 12.5 MILL ON FRIDAY..

Sidebar