Nov.29 Picks

charles2

Congrats winners = 3+B/10 godload + 2 DN's !!, 3+B/8 brad, 3+B/15 luckystrike, 3/13 nmbersdude and myself [broke even] :agree2:

Last edited:
OPS SORRY CHARLES

And well Done Charles2...
I like the way you mix your numbers...Who knows u might be in for 5/6 soon or even better :agree:

good going guys!!!! i think for my next lottosync prediction i will include 2 sets of 10 numbers as the set from last wednesdays contained 3/10 this lottosync system seems to do this often if i dont hit a minimum of 3 numbers i will repeat with 2 sets!

Godload

If that 6 had been a regular number it would have been some nice Xmas money but because it was bonus number I ended up with 5 3 hitters out of 35 lines wheeled. Oh well better than nothing.
The irony of this is I actually dreamt numbers earlier in this week except the problem was when I woke up I only could remember 2 of the 6 numbers. I remembered the 6 and 13 and the rest was picked from hot numbers, hit sequence chart, looking at past history, adjacents. I looked at that 45 but I opted for the 44 because I think it hit better with 11. I don't usually play 3 dns but because I dreamt the 6 and 13 they stuck out at me and the 11 I played because it follows the 7 nicely at times.
Dns are a gamble but with small wheels they cut the price down for higher guarantees, and also have the wheel do the work for you more likely than worrying about the placement if ya hit them.

Lootoman

OH MY I won !!! 10.00 bucks ,NO ....HOLY I got two lines of 3 ,thats 20 bucks !! WOW!!

Darn I hope Mom dont get upset that I played 13,000,669 numbers this draw and used her credit card :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding folks,I do see a trend that the numbers are starting to hit again for me.That bonus thing blew me outa the water sort of speak and I dident see a 3 hiiter for the whole month of Oct and most of November and was discouraged from posting my numbers.You do whatever it takes to break out of the slump and hopefuly this is a sign :lol:

hot4

Congrats winners = Charles 4/10, 3+B/10 godload + 2 DN's !!, 3+B/8 brad, 3+B/15 luckystrike, 3/13 nmbersdude.

Charles, I suppose you wheeled your set of 10 numbers as 10,6,3,3=10. Such wheel gives +- 63% to hit 4if4.

Better luck for you next draw, is sincerely my whish.

Frank

Godload said:
If that 6 had been a regular number it would have been some nice Xmas money but because it was bonus number I ended up with 5 3 hitters out of 35 lines wheeled. Oh well better than nothing.
The irony of this is I actually dreamt numbers earlier in this week except the problem was when I woke up I only could remember 2 of the 6 numbers. I remembered the 6 and 13 and the rest was picked from hot numbers, hit sequence chart, looking at past history, adjacents. I looked at that 45 but I opted for the 44 because I think it hit better with 11. I don't usually play 3 dns but because I dreamt the 6 and 13 they stuck out at me and the 11 I played because it follows the 7 nicely at times.
Dns are a gamble but with small wheels they cut the price down for higher guarantees, and also have the wheel do the work for you more likely than worrying about the placement if ya hit them.
Congratulations to all the winners ...All of them!
Godload and Charles...I always liked your picks and comments! You will hit hard at one point! Just continue doing what you do!

Sidebar