Nov. 22 Picks

Lootoman

Favorites for this draw are 9-19-23-24-26-30-31-36-43-46.This draw could go any direction,hope that direction leads to someone taking a trip to the lotto office :D :D :D :D :cow:

Snides

Snides said:
In order to save room in this forum I have posted 3687 tickets at this location;

My wheeled Tickets for Nov 22

These tickets were created by my wheeler program which is becoming more functional each day :)

wow, bad group filtering or i started with a bad group of numbers.. Only 21 $10 prizes on that massive wheel.. more than 55% of the tickets have at least one winning number, that must be worth a few points :erm:

LUCKYHORSE

Excellent job on 5/10.
Hopefully u got something decent with it..

BTW Dr Vargai was a great player according to my co-worker..
Who knows maybe he gave you a hand tonite.
Keep it up....

Sheba

Results are:
02-16-25-34-37-48 Bonus 13

Congrats to the winner ..

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Sheba

Good Piks luckyhorse....
5/10 luckyhorse + a DN & Beaker a DN & Florie a Best Bet

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
luckyhorse said:
LOTTO SYNCHRONIZER PICKS FOR SAT NOV 22 2-5-25-27-34-36-37-38-39-48 YES!!! THATS ME SPEEDING AWAY IN MY BRAND NEW MERCEDES 560 LOL!

whoa.. nice hit.. 5/10!!
amazing.. lotto synchronizer actually can get you some money ...
congratulation!!:)

Congratulations to all the lovely winners tonite.... :agree2:Very nice hit Luckyhorse... :eek:
Take it from Mister Greatness! A Classy gentleman!And that's no :crap: ...

charles2

Nobody won, strange i thought those numbers woulda had alot of hits. Looks like all the winners hit 5+B hence the LOW $57 K payout :crap:

Upto $12 million, when was the last time that happened?

That's what i was REALLY waiting for anyways, the big $$$.:lol:

This is what i don't understand,

1st $2mill - no winner = @ Doubles to $5 mill
2nd $5mill - no winner = @ Doubles to $10 mill

3rd $10mill - no winner + $20 mill in sales profit = ONLY to $12 mill??:confused: :dang:

Last edited:
just to let everyone know i did hit alright in the draw 10 four number prizes and 10 three number prizes for a grand total of $780 crazy thing about it is i had a 30% chance of getting this amount but a 70% chance of hitting a 5 number prize guees i hit for the 30% i'am sniffing a 12 million dollar win!!!! thanks to lotto synchronizer!

no it doesnt mean its good yet but it did give me back a return of $700 after investing only $136 for the program so it already has paid for itself many times over in only 1 month!!!

system13

Dennis Bassboss said:
This doesn't mean that lotto Synchronizer is good....! :no:Take it from Mister Greatness!

I agree with this statement, only future will confirm/demant how good/bad this progy really is, congratulations to the winners this time ,though, well done :agree:

Cheers

luckyhorse said:
no it doesnt mean its good yet but it did give me back a return of $700 after investing only $136 for the program so it already has paid for itself many times over in only 1 month!!!
I am happy for you! For that!And congratulations again for your hit ...a very nice hit like I have said already ... :agree:
I always congratulate the winners! I'm a class act...
Not a .....................like some here!
I don't know if I'll post my set for the next draw....I didn't post a set here in the last 2 draws now....
:confused:

Sidebar