No Combo for me tonite

Hey Brad,

No combo tonite , as I opted to play 2-2-2 just to have a shot at the 10 Millions.

Strange enough on 2 lines I have 10,18 !! So let's see if they gonna show up or not.

Good Luck.

ComBoman

Brad

BC49

Combo,

today's nrs: 03-04-05-17-20-21-23-25-27-30-32-33-36-39-42-47

Keep an eye on 17, I think it's good for a DN.

Lotto Luck to All !!

Brad

Brad

Combo,

This is frustrating to say the least :mad: , it's happened to me many times before and I'm sure to others as well...
I pick 23, 22 hits, I pick 33, 34 hits, I pick 36, 37 hits...I wonder if there is an affordable wheel to account for this phenom ?!

How'd your 2-2-2 fair?

Brad :confused:

Don't worry Brad! Do I know the feeling...same thing for me tonite! But like I said don't worry better days are coming....and they are coming sooner than later!
:agree:

The same here :(

Brad,

The same story here. Don't give up cause all the big winners are not better than you or "us".
We all here in this board play with a purpose, and most of us win but that can't happen all the time.

My 2-2-2 was very bad of course So I am playing MiniCombo 11 w/group for Super 7. Cost $10.00
The only time I played MiniCombo with my group, we managed to win free tickets. Whereas when we play just quickPicks we get nothing.

As for BC/49 draw, You noticed number 1 is becoming hot after it was asleep for a while. Where is 12 ? is dead for a long time of course.
I am still saving very slowly to launch an attack ( do or die ) one day like spending $50.00 per draw or so. Or maybe go for Full Combo 9 !!
Take care.

ComboMan

Brad

Dennis & Combo,

thanks for the 'pickmeup', wish I had your crystal ball :) . Maybe I should play Keno or something like it for a while instead ?!

Brad :dizzy:

Brad

BC49

Combo,

I was expecting 17, it pulled the old 'baby in the cradle' routine but did not hit, still think it's worth playing it in the next few draws. Nrs 2, 36 and 41 are 'working' on a cradle, although 41 completed one 8 draws ago, not sure if it's capable of doing it twice in a row.
Nr 1 looks good too, I agree, it may be good for a few more draws.

Brad

Last edited:
Very Encouraging news for all of us !!

Brad and Dennis,

On March 20 a guy from Burnaby along with his 5 co-workers won the 6/49. They were the only ones to win it.
Total was 2,001,540.00 It was supposed to be 2,000,000.00
But the trustee is a smart man, he played 12 number abbreviated.
Each co-worker input 2 numbers but didn't say how much money spent. I suspect $120.00 or perhaps more.
It's very obvious they matched lots of 4/6 + 3/6....

So I say to Brad no surrender as long as we are alive and healthy
It's a fight til Death.

I know my mortgage + one income is preventing me from playing the way I like but that might change next year or so.
Cheers.

ComboManiac

More details about Burnaby winner

Hey Brad,

That guy convinced his group to play 8 draws in advance.
So you can imagine spending perhaps $120.00 multiply by 8 which is around $960.00
It did pay off to stick to same numbers (abbreviated system) for a month.
Sometimes we have to lose big money to win way bigger money!
Cheers.

ComboMan

Brad

Talk about powers of persuasion, or may be he had a big prod ? :D
Thanks for the Keno site !

Brad :wavey:

Sidebar