next 5 bonus draws? 5th 1 is suppose to be 30 million or close to it

I know there r suppose to be 5 bonus draws that is what my lotteery retailer said.I asked the question in questions. I know from being told so that the 5th draw is suppose to be close to or 30 million.
That is what I was told.

super7

I myself have searched everywhere.And I was told by 2 different people that there are 5 bonus draws.With the 5th being 30 million.I myself am wanting to know.What the draws in the next 5 are worth?

Beaker

Re: super7

bigsis2uca said:
I myself have searched everywhere.And I was told by 2 different people that there are 5 bonus draws.With the 5th being 30 million.I myself am wanting to know.What the draws in the next 5 are worth?
You would think that if there are going to be 5 of these things they would advertise more :confused:

I'll check around also :agree2:

super 7

I have 8 sites for lottery new stats and knowledge and I see nothing that says so . But i will continue to look as well

Florie

Re: super 7 jackpot draws

bigsis2uca said:
I have 8 sites for lottery new stats and knowledge and I see nothing that says so . But i will continue to look as well

Re-posting this info from Anything Goes in answer to your question.

JACKPOT ALERT!!!
According to the Lottery Corp phone call, the following dates will have guaranteed jackpots- 4 draws

MAR 21st - $19 mil

Mar 28th - $22 mil

Apr 04th - $25 mil

Apr 11th - $30 mil

super 7 bonus draws,

Thanks.I was told 5 . But sounds good to me.Now could we please pick the winning numbers.I sure hate when the money is not won.And it is carried over. I mean.If there r bonus and none was won.They should have the draws until it is won. Not drop back to 2.5 million:agree2:

mon

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

YOU KNOW WHEN FOOTBALL HITS AND PEOPLE CALL THE WIFES FOOTBALL WIDOWS?
WELL MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO BE A LOTTO WIDOW I PLAN ON DOING ALOT OF STUDING :lol: :lol:

Sheba

Jackpots....
I have searched and so far this is what I have found...

Super 7 bonus jackpots of $19 million and $22 million will be held on March 21 and March 28 respectively.

I can't find any other info so I decided to email my lottery corp and I will post there reply when I get it!

Sheba__:dog:®™

Dennis Bassboss said:
It seems that the big jackpots are coming to town..... :agree:
This is where and when you might see the incredible double announcers grids...The best way to be on top of these numbers... :agree: :clown: :lol: :agree2: :eek:
I smelled them right from the bat.... :clown: :agree2: :agree:

mon

I WOULD STILL LIKE VISUAL CONFIRMATION OF ALL THESE BONUS DRAWS I SPOKE TO TWO DIFFERENT DEPANEURS AND I CHECKED THE LOTO QUEBEC SITE THE LOTTO HEBDO THAT WILL BE COMMING OUT THIS WEEK AND THERE IS NO MENTION ANYWHERE :(

Beaker

Re: Re: super 7 jackpot draws

Florie said:

JACKPOT ALERT!!!
According to the Lottery Corp phone call, the following dates will have guaranteed jackpots- 4 draws

MAR 21st - $19 mil

Mar 28th - $22 mil

Apr 04th - $25 mil

Apr 11th - $30 mil
Randal must be exploding with QPik anticipation :rolleyes:

dwoods99

Re: Re: super 7 jackpot draws

Florie said:

JACKPOT ALERT!!!

MAR 21st - $19 mil

Mar 28th - $22 mil

Apr 04th - $25 mil

Apr 11th - $30 mil
According to Western Canada Lottery Corp's communication division (called on the phone), they can only confirm Mar 21st and Mar 28th for $19 and $22 million.

Beaker

Re: Re: Re: super 7 jackpot draws

dwoods99 said:
According to Western Canada Lottery Corp's communication division (called on the phone), they can only confirm Mar 21st and Mar 28th for $19 and $22 million.
Thanks for that dwoods99 :agree2:

I wonder if there is some weird Canadian law that says they can't promote all of those big jackpots. :confused:

Or maybe they don't want to confirm them because everyone would only play the really big one and skip the rest.

Re: Re: Re: Re: super 7 jackpot draws

Beaker said:
Thanks for that dwoods99 :agree2:

I wonder if there is some weird Canadian law that says they can't promote all of those big jackpots. :confused:

Or maybe they don't want to confirm them because everyone would only play the really big one and skip the rest.
This is exactly what it is...everybody would keep the money and freeplays for the last big one....Well allmost everybody...I'm selling mine.... :lol: :lol:

Beaker

Play the lower ones

Dennis Bassboss said:
This is exactly what it is...everybody would keep the money and freeplays for the last big one....Well allmost everybody...I'm selling mine.... :lol: :lol:
Randal will have a hernia soon - too excited :lol:

My strategy, keep the QP's and cash in the cash.

I'll have 500 tickets for sale for that $30,000,000 draw :lol: :agree2:

Altho' it might be better to play the lower ones when everybody hears about the BIG one coming - fewer winners :agree:

Last edited:
I'm even going to post the lines of these freeplays to show you...And I'm selling them all!
I have foud a few more Quickpicks in one of my drawer (From last September draws) So I have 10 to sell....
By the way one store owner told me today ...to sell them at another place (He was very angry at me:mad: ) I told him that he would benefit from my sales as I'm going to play even more tickets because of it but he didn't listen to me...So I jumped inside my pick-up truck crossed the street and I sold a few there right in front of his fat face near his competitor...But I forgive him as I'm an honest man....Anyway...
:lol:

Sidebar