New to Forum, hello

Hello,

I'm glad I am here to share and learn with all of you. This seems like a great place to share with like-minded people about the lottery.

I tend to only play our state's 6/53 Lotto, in Florida, but will sometimes give Fantasy 5 a shot. Until I can get a better handle on these games, with no bonus number, I try not to go crazy spending on too many lotteries. If PB goes over 100 million, I buy a small wheel of tickets, occasionally.

I bought GH's books, years ago, used them half-heartedly, and then moved on to trying to figure out my own patterns in the lottery. I actually found some things that I don't find in any other books, and I'd gotten to a point of being able to get 2 of 6 or 3 of 6 in almost every to every other drawing, just picking 8 or 9 numbers. I would get a 4 number Lotto win, about every 3 months. I still found that I am on the losing end of the stick, and so recently began looking to other systems to try to fill in the holes of my own system of picking numbers.

I got GH's books off the shelf, and read it more carefully, this time, and have been applying it. However, now that I am wheeling more numbers, I'm losing more than when I was doing my own thing. I might get 5 out of 23 numbers right, but it is so spread out, I'm lucky to just get a free ticket or two.

So, that is what brings me here. I would love to be able to gain more insight into narrowing the field back to choosing only 10 number or under, and be able to get more cash wins.

I completely believe that there are patterns in the numbers. It is obvious this is true. I love GH's system. I love my own system, too. I really need to be able to pull it all together. I KNOW I will be successful with being a consistent winner, someday, hopefully soon.

There are a lot of intelligent people, here, and I'm enjoying reading. I look forward to adding to the discussions, as well as learning.

Blessings!
FL

doug_w

The more people who have positive thoughts of winning will make it happen Flourishlight.

Curious about GH book is there much of her system that you have combined into your own system ? Is it worth the money you spent on the book ?

Cheers

Thanks for the warm welcome. I believe her system is worth the cost of the book. I haven't bought her software, yet. Though, I may at some point, because doing the charts, myself, is time consuming. I feel more connected with the patterns when I fill them in, myself, so it is a learning process for me.

As for integrating it with my own system...it isn't the same at all, but I get insights that I didn't see before, and I can compare her system to mine. Like I said, above, I can get quite a few numbers right with her system, but have to wheel out of more numbers. I don't like that. I am accustomed to coming up with only 8 or 9 numbers to wheel....12 at most. I like doing the wheels with the 3 with 3 guarantee, so it would be very costly to do that with so many more numbers to wheel. Yet, with my own system, I haven't been able to get on the winning end of the stick, even though I have won much more than if I was playing quick picks.

I was thinking about trying the Lotto Expert software that others have recommended here on the forum, but as of now, I can't seem to wrap my head around what I see on the preview at the website. I am hoping that someone here has a basic explanation of how to get started reading the graphs on that software. The videos on their website didn't help me much in understanding. I don't want to order the free trial until I know I can make the most of my 30 day trial. Is the manual that comes with it easy to understand?

Thanks!
FL

One thing I'd like to add is that neither system, mine or Gail Howard's seems to be consistent with the patterns. There are times I can look at my own system's picks and KNOW that I'm going to get a certain number or two, and I'm right on. Other time, using the exact same criteria, it fails. Same with GH's book. The other day, I had a perfect flag pattern with number 19. It only needed the final hit to complete the pattern, and it didn't happen. I will try it one more draw, but it was a disappointment, as I used it as my power number.

chilibill

Hello FL, I have Advantage plus software and have found a pattern in Charts 7 and Chart B. When Chart 7 shows good hits in one or more columns, I look at the same game number on ChartB.This chart has Skip Totals pn the right side. I have a record of the previous 2 skip totals .If and when they happen again, I will wheelthed top 15 numbers (hottest) in matching column 9s). I've found 3 j{5 in 15-16} in the last week I also have and am running a trial of Expert Lotto. I've read some great reviews
I plan to buy it as soon as I can find $80. by E.L. users Hope this helps.
chilibill

bloubul

chilibill

I can understand chart 7, but chart B has 4 sub charts, or do you only go on skips. So can you please explain in more detail please.

BlouBul :cool:

chilibill

hello BB,
When any column in chart 7 shows good hits in 15-16 top numbers, make a note of the game number, hit escape and go to chart B. Make sure the game number is the same as noted. On the far right are columns of data.Look for the colun labeled Total. This shows the total skips for the recent winning combo. For example in my game, yesterday's results had a total of 26. When the Total is less than the AV (average} the win numbers are pretty HOT. I write down the totals for the previous 2 games. in my game tey were 21 and 58. This shows a pattern siftfrom hot to cold. The game wit the 26 game total had 4 out of 5 hits in the BOTTOM {coldest} set of 15 numbers. This makes sense. The next time I see 21 followed by 58, I will play the coldest numbers in the max game column.
I hope this helps.
chilibill

bloubul

chilibill

Which numbers do you use, only those with "+" or those with "*+"???
How many draws are you using???

L J1

bloubul,
Hey there...
Looking at this thread, in reference to your question to Chilibill about the + or those with a *+
I have the GH programs and the + refers to a winning number that appeared in the previous drawing.

*+ refers to a winning number in the previous drawing that also was considered a Smart Pick.
Smart Picks with a symbol star * is part of the code in the software that recognizes certain numbers in certain charts to have a good chance of appearing in the next drawing.
I suppose with any method of number selection in the GH program, looking at several charts with the starred picks, one could get some idea of what could indeed appear next.

I've experimented with this technique on different occasions. At times being in a hurry to get in the draw before terminals close, I would run the smart picks in the recommended charts, wheel a small budget for the MI 5/39 daily game of 11 numbers for $5.00 USD to win $10.00 USD and give it a Hail Mary just to see what would happen.
Results in most cases were all five lines losers. Sometimes a 2/5 would hit for a $1.00 USD win. Very rare a 3/5 would hit for a $10.00 USD win. Holding the same bet slip of 5 lines, I would run it through the terminal for the next 5 or 7 draws just to see if the smart picks appear a little later in the week.
Again, a few 2/5 wins, a rare 3/5 win, but mostly zero wins. With a pick 5 game being so dynamic in daily draws, I'm always looking to work the GH program to finding where the next trend takes me. Hopefully to the Grand Prize Lotto Jackpot Winners Circle Soon.

bloubul

L J1

Thanks for the explanation but I just can't get around GH, I have Advantage Plus and the Lotto Master Guide Book, but no luck.

Tesla

Welcome FlouringLight I too use GH. I read her book and then bought the older version of Advantage Plus. To date I haven't had a great deal of luck with it. The software provides a great deal of information and detail, however I find that I have to transpose everything into an Excel Spreadsheet to see enough of the data in one view to get my head around it. I have everything on a dashboard so I can look at and compare several different of the screens. I'm using more and more information but still not having a lot of luck.

ChillBill - Thanks for the info on Chart 7. I've been trying to use it and the trend information on 7 in my pics. Can you explain what you mean by good hits in Chart 7. Aren't they all good hits? That is my understanding of Chart 7. Also do you use the default settings for game chart or something else? I started toying with using 6,12,18,21 but I'm still puzzled with the trends.

Also does anyone have any tips on weighting the Smart Picks. They seem useless but I have a feeling if one could pick the proper weighting mix they might have some value. I've zeroed out 5 (multiple-hit) because I pick my own in that category, and lowered the value of the long term charts as my game is only at 87 total draws. Anyone have any insight.

If anyone want's my Excel GH dashboard they are welcome to it. It's setup for Georgia Jumbo Bucks 6/47 but can be modified for any game.

Again welcome aboard FL; there are still a number of GH users/fans here. Perhaps if we all compare notes and work together we can get something out of all the good data!

bloubul

Tesla

I think after 10 years with GH..... It's time to delete her software completely from all my desk tops and through it out. There is nothing in her software or written papers to help any one.... Thus for me "Happy Days Miss GH",

Sidebar