New Texas Members

Beaker

WOW, many new members from Texas :eek:

Rebeckah will be happy. :lol: Did you take an ad out in the local paper? WIN LOTTO MORE - Join our group :lol:

Welcome to all the Texans :agree2:

Rebeckah

:lol: hehee
I would if I thought it would help. :)
My *rising from the grave* is causing me to have mutant magnetic powers, the jackpot winning combinations magnetically are attracted onto my tickets making me a jackpot winner!!! & all the Texans supernaturaly sense it and want in on it! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Seriously tho, I have written Dawn Nettles {owns TX lotto report web page) & a couple others who have Texas lotto related web sites asking them to start a specifically Texas forum, & they've ignored me, so I'm trying to draw people here. This is also one of the easiest BB I've used. I like it here alot. :agree2: & welcome to all you Texans! Please post bunches in the International forum with us, all comments welcomed! :)

On another note, has anybody seen that the largest Powerball winner has set up a foundation to give $ to individuals in need? I am very impressed with his caring and giving spirit! Jack Whittaker

Rebeckah

nice to see you again Randal. I thought it was kinda quiet around here! :lol: Don't tell anybody but I, too, play quick picks every once in a while. :rolling: welcome back

Clipper

Hey there Rebeckah.....found this thread too :D Im still working that Pick 3 and came up with some new ideas this week to try out. Call it Root Digit Sum Total Tracking :cool:

Last week I was projecting the next time the "5"played it would be in a 3 digit game with Sum Total 0-10. Also figured it would be in an ODD game, however,....it didnt go that way. Went EVEN....025 played and that was one of the combinations that I suggested even though I would have gone 250.

Still.....it was a 3 digit game and Sum Total in the Singles:cool:

Figured a PURE Odd game would happen Saturday night and it did....just didnt come up with the right Odd digits :heul: Was looking for that Doubles game that hasnt played in Texas Night Game now for a month :eek:

Rebeckah

I would imagine root sums would be helpful with the pick 3? I haven't found them very useful with the pick6. I guess cuz my wheeling software doesn't have individual root filtering. It only filters out for a range of roots. .... so I don't follow roots anymore. Good luck with your pick3! :)

Clipper

Thanks...Close on the Texas Daily yesterday....964 played and I had 974-970-879. Felt confident about the 9 playing and a Type 4 game which would have been EOO or OEE.

Went ODD for 879 EOO and it was EVEN 964 OEE :bawl:

Sidebar