new opinions

G

any uk lottery player with any advice please post. i find systems are a total waste of time but am willing to be proven wrong. i have tried numerous systems hot and cold numbers, three of a kind, adjacent pairs, and am willing to bet that as i do a full ticket every draw which is 7 lines on a wednesday and the same on saturday i can equal any system by purchasing lucky dips. all you system addicts please prove me wrong..............i challenge your knowledge against lucky dips. winhunter is the pits.:D

How many systems have u played ?

hey Spinach,

How much money do you spend a draw ? How long have you been playing these systems ?
What progs do u have now beside Winhunter ?
I myself have won many times as well as many many players here. True it wasn't enough winnings and not enough times too.
But it's way better than playing quick picks which is a waste of time 100% :bawl:

I am gonna have a look at your lottery history then hopefully will post my thoughts on it.

RE: Winhunter what filters do you use ? give more details pls.
Did you try LDIR ? it's free and powerfull.

Beaker

Stick to your lucky dips spinach - it will be more enjoyable for you :wavey:

If you "can equal any system" with lucky dips then go for them.

G

i bow to the superior knowledge of senior members who know far more about lotteries than i do. however LT left a set of numbers for uk lottery that would have left me with spending 100 pounds for 10 pounds back. dennis b gave four numbers in this forum that yielded nothing back for about 500 pounds if following his numbers.did winhunter fail today or what...............i did win twenty pounds myself on lucky dips losing about 80 pounds i still maintain systems are crap in a random draw. come on combo and brad.

G

sorry for saying brad i meant beaker because he was intelligent enough to notice that over a period lucky dips equal any system hands down. prove me wrong winhunter freaks..............a load of old tosh . i can tell you what numbers have appeared in any draw to date but what arrives tomorrow evades everybody otherwise we would be all rich. if winhunter is that good and you all follow the rules you will all get the same numbers and get one line the same. share 10 dollars.

G

dennis bassboss has been very quiet since the nine numbers he gave on this site registered nothing. the loss of data saved him from total humiliation in the uk lotto. please reply.............where is the dennis has spoken now.is he a system man?

GillesD

System player

I am with you spinach

I strongly believe that past results have incidence on future draws so any combination could come out. I also have never heard of a system that would beat random choices.

But it is fun to think otherwise.

G

Thanks for your reply GillesD. It is nice to know that I have someone on my side. I have followed the advice of so called system buffs ie senior members on this site for the last few months and if they have spent hours working out formulas etc then my advice is to stick to lucky dips! I have seen different members posting thousands of different combinations so eventually somebody will inevitably win something. Foget about winhunter and ldir etc stick to lucky dips!!!!!! Don't waste your time.

Brad

As a kid I disliked most vegetables, used to feed them to the dog under the table so my grandma would let me have dessert later. There a some I avoid to this day, Spinacia oleracia is one of them.

G

as a uk resident and looking for positive information i regard you brad as an idiot

G

combo please give me your advice as to the uk lottery. I appreciate your input to an alien draw but i followed the advised numbers of LT and Dennis Bassboss to no avail and welcome the advice. I can do without idiots like brad mouthing off. I am a sincere member who gets nowhere at 20 draws per week plus being a subscriber to a firms lottery of 20 members per draw and here in the uk where every member picked a line we have never had a 4 match. I have a colleague who picks the numbers through a downloaded system for our works syndicate to no avail and we have found lucky dips are as good.Please help me senior member combo ie. if you saw a previous thread where i said that three 30's were due then they arrived last night but unfortunately i only had two of the three.Love your forum but i need advice from seniors not snide remarks from idiots.

G

where is dennis a senior system man who gave the numbers 12 14 24 38 plus the 1-5 consecutives for the uk draw. his system was useless and no response but what if a win had occurred. the news would have reverberated. give me positive advice don' t wait until a thousand dollars has been spent for 10 dollars return

GillesD

Spinach, thread these waters lightly. Some members do not like to get facts thats go against their system.

Yes the past could have an incidence on future draws but only, only if as a minimum:
- only one and only one set of balls would be used;
- one or more balls would have a significantly different characteristic (roundness, hardness, weight, etc.);
- only one and only one machine would be used for mixing balls;
- the mixing time for the balls would be exactly the same.
But this is not the case, to my knowledge and I do not believe the draws are fixed either.

Balls have no memory and will not talk between themselves, telling ball #41 to come out because ball #37 came out 7 draws ago.

With the amount of data generated, everyone is bound to find a possible correlation. But it is not because it has rained on the 15th for the last three months, that it is likely it will rain on the 15th of next month. Of course, if it is that rainy in England, it might very well rain on that date.

G

Thank you Gilles for your reply which i will take on board. What i cannot understand is that as everyone is following the same statistics from the same draw then how are they coming up with different results. If everyone puts in the same data ie past results then surely the outcome would be the same for all.

Brad

Hey Spinach,

whether from U.K. or Timbuktu, calling members here freaks, knocking progs that one doesn't understand or dispensing unsolicited advice on lucky dips etc. will get negative response if any at all, but that looks like the aim.

Last edited:
I would still play all the numbers under 05 ....3 of them will strike together soon pals...!!!And almost all my predicted numbers have hit....And one number at or below 05 has hit lately for 5 draws in a row....a consecutive under 05 also struck (one number as the bonus)like it or not!!!Dennis had spoken I just hope that the players playing quick picks had some low numbers on their tickets :lol::king: :lol:

Last edited:

Sidebar