new lottery website recommended by the Ontario Lottery

On occasion we receive files from our users asking us to evaluate a system they developed to pick winning numbers or to make checking tickets easier.

Normally we send a quick reply back stating that it looks like a good system and wishing the person the best of luck.

The following file is an exception. This is one of the best ticket checking tools we have ever run across. It is an Excel spreadsheet and the author (Doug Wilson) has offered to make it available to all LotteryCanada users. Feel free to download it and use it (The file has been checked with Norton Antivirus with virus definition file dated 1 Jul 2003). If you wish to contact him you can at this address. Please note that he will only be checking this address approximately once a week.

This was on the lottery website conated to sympatico.
I thought it was so interesring.

<<< email address deleted by LT .. email addys are not allowed - thanks >>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie

Ok, Beaker, coming in on the 26th. Am I going to find a subway easy enough at Union Station to get me to the Eaton Center?

Beaker

Maggie said:
Ok, Beaker, coming in on the 26th. Am I going to find a subway easy enough at Union Station to get me to the Eaton Center?
No problem Maggie - follow the BIG signs that say SUBWAY. Remember North to the Dundas stop. You get out at Dundas right at the Eaton Center - can't miss.

Maggie

Thanks Beaker, first stop will be a lottery booth. Positive I won't have a problem finding that. :D

Beaker

Maggie said:
Thanks Beaker, first stop will be a lottery booth. Positive I won't have a problem finding that. :D
Through the glass doors, around the stairs in front of you and at the entrance to Eatons - it's right there :lol: :lol: Lot's at Union Station also :agree:

If you go a few more stops to Bloor you can get them at the Lotto Office - not on the 26th though :no: but you can look longingly through the glass doors :lol:

Last edited:

Maggie

If all I get is a wave, then do it with your whole hand ok?? :D
After all, it is Toronto the Good, right?? But, I have to admit, it would have been nice to meet The Beak..:cool:

Maggie

Nick, that's how I felt when we were there last summer, I thought the mountains were just breathtaking. A beautiful part of the country, no doubt.

peter

I'm glad you enjoyed your self, hope you had your fill of our great Alberta beef, most of all I hope we Albertans treated you well.

peter

Maggie, my wife's not into heights but taking the gondolas up in the mountains is absoloutely breath taking, if you should ever get the opportunity again, do so, it is a thrill of a lifetime.:agree2:

Maggie

My husbands not into the height thing either, Peter. Getting him to agree to fly to Edmonton was a feat in itself. Him in a gondola, never! But, I'd be willing. Heights don't bother me. I've always been a bit of a daredevil. :D

Sidebar