Need Super 7 draws database 100 % good !

Sylvain

Can anyone help me to find the drawings database that it is 100% free of errors for Super 7 ?

I use Windows Lotto Pro 2002 and the drawings database are not very reliable and they have errors in it. Not very strong these program are for statistics and their database have error so this is meaning that the statistics are also wrong at some point.

Can anyone help me ?

I have a Excel sheet for 6/49 that is 100% free error until a few weeks. Anyone has a spreadsheet for the Super 7 ?

Many thanks !

Sylvain

RE

I import the text file for the Super 7 that it is in the Free tools and their are few errors in it.

Here are the difference from this database compare to the one from loto-Québec (100 % reliable)

(-1) means that the frequency of this number is missing compare to the loto quebec database.

comp : mean extra number or complémentaire

Here we go:

6 (-1)
7 (-1)
9 (-1)
14 (-1)
30 (-1)
31 (-1)
36 (-1) COMP
38 (-1)

So their is a few error and i'll try to found it if it is within 1 year otherwise i can't

Beaker

Sylvain, those numbers are from the last draw.

If you include those numbers - Draw #414 6-7-9-14-30-31-38 Bonus 36 - you should have a complete database.

Sylvain

Damn !

Damn i hit my head a few time on my desk !

I forgot to include the last draw to the excel file.

Anyway now my Excel file has 6/49 and Super 7

100 % reliable and also giving the frequency for all the history of both lottery.

So if anyone is interested and can give it !

thanks

Beaker

Re: Damn !

Sylvain said:
Damn i hit my head a few time on my desk !

I forgot to include the last draw to the excel file.

Anyway now my Excel file has 6/49 and Super 7

100 % reliable and also giving the frequency for all the history of both lottery.

So if anyone is interested and can give it !

thanks
Sylvain, I have confirmed with my data also - the data in the download section is 100% up to draw 413. It does not include draw 414 May 10, 2002.

Sidebar