need help to predict 649 bonus

Maggie

Hi Luckyclover,

Welcome.. I don't know how or even if the other players try to predict the bonus number. I know that for myself, I don't do that. I consider it be a 7 number lottery rather than a 6. If I have the bonus number in my picks, then so be it. :)

Irvin

I agree with Maggie. A bonus number is just that...a bonus number.

The bonus number is the lottery boards idea of saying ooooh so close yet so far, have a consolation prize.

I want the first 6 numbers :lol: :lol:

PS. we draw 2 bonus numbers down here.

Chances of your bonus number coming up if not in the first 6 numbers (hence bonus number :D ) 1:17 about 5.9%

Last edited:

system13

Bonus number is a part of the game so as such it must be taken into consideration,IMO not in sense to predict the bonus himself in order to get 5+1(although in powerball games this is important as well),but rather to gather help in predictioning of main numbers for the upcoming drawings.Say,f.e.in one draw BB might be just that,just to become DN in the very next draw or else...;)

daleks

100 % GUARANTEED WAY TO PICK THE BONUS NUMBER........I WILL TELL YOU HOW..

FREE OF CHARGE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT

1) RUN, don't walk, into any outlet with a lottery machine.....

2) GRAB QUICKLY....betting slips to play the 6/49 game....

3) GRAB SOMETHING THAT WRITES......and fill the slips in,

4) IN ORDER, pick the numbers from ONE to FORTY-NINE,
putting a different number on each board........

you are almost done in predicting the bonus number, when..

5) YOU FILL IN THE REST of each board with FIVE more numbers..
.....any five will do AND FINALLY..........

6) TAKE THE COMPLETED SLIPS TO THE PERSON BEHIND THE LOTTERY MACHINE.......HAND THE SLIPS TO THAT PERSON.....HAND THAT PERSON fourty-nine dollars ($$49.OOCDN).....and

....................WHOOLLAA !!!!!!! ..

YOU, YOU, YOU....have just predicted , CORRECTLY, the bonus number in the next draw....

yyyeeeaaahhhhhh

Sidebar