My last post ever!!!

happypig2k said:
Dennis,
I have a question,
why do you keep saying there are ppl. using more different aliases on this board??
just curious, that's all....

This is it....But before I go here are some facts...I am not Happypig, nor Snides, nor Luckystrikes, no....I am Dennis Bassboss and I have always posted only under Dennis Bassboss'name.....For the record...I also know that Gilles and Snides have never posted under another name or aliases...As they are honest people even if I sometimes I disagree with them..

In answer to the Happypig ( Who is???) question I would say this ...I know of the existence of another board where there are many more aliases than here...One of the reasons that I have quit the other board was because there were only a few people posting on that board...tough among those few people 1 or 2 members (very few of them) liked it to post under many other names to make it look as if there were lots of people registered....(By the way the very few honest people were all recruited here) But the others 1 or 2 also disrupted many other boards this one included in order to recruit more members that they badly needed to operate...At first I have been trick by that masquarade...but then I realized what was going on and I quit that place a few months ago...

Since I have the feeling that they are now trying to use me to disrupt this board even more...I will no longer post on this board! Be certain that I will not post under another name or aliases..Again I have never done that and never will....

If that other place wants to survive it will not be happening at my expenses...That explains a lot of things on my arrogant behaviour and my sarcastics comments at times..

I wish the best to all the honest members of this board and to all the honest former members of this wonderfull board...
I will not respond to any comments towards me ...negative or positive...I'm out of it now for good...I'n fact I'm getting to old for this... NumbersDudes was right about it...

I have never taken the lotteries too seriously...but all of you that are pissed of by my comments, font and behaviour should ask yourself that question!

Sheba

I am sorry to see you go.. :(
Will miss you and come back for a look as a guest.

I enjoyed your input on everything and I also really appreciated all the help you have given me in the past.

Come back and tell us if you won the jackpot....

Have a nice day!

Best reguards.

Sheba....

Brad

Dennis,

to say that I'm unhappy to see you go is an understatement, as there is nobody I know on this board that can stir up activity be it positive or negative the way you have. No question your style is unique but that's what makes it entertaining and most know that along with the strong personality there is always a willingness to help and educate. This is appreciated more than some care to admit , ... nuff said, seems your mind is made up :dang: ...

Best of luck in your future endeavours, now I'll always wonder when I see a winner from Quebec !

Cheers :beer:

Dennis Bassboss said:

In answer to the Happypig ( Who is???) question I would say this .....................

uh... Dennis,
I don't know how to answer your question...
but i can tell you 2 things.. 1st, I'm just me, I've never registered more than this "happypig2k" account.... just so you know...

uh.... about he "who is" part...
well, I'm currently a 19-yr-old students who lives in Burnaby (Vancouver)... I'm now currently a student @ BCIT...
The reason why I registered a long time ago yet didn't post too often was because
1) I don't have a part time job now, I don' t have the kinda money to spend on lotteries too often... so I rarely buy it... only buy it when the jackpot becomes very high... then i'd just try my luck...
2) I don't have that much time to study all these lottery programs & its patterns & stuff (BCIT is a very intense 2 yr program.. i'm studying Electronics Engineering there..)..... therefore, I'm not able to post any, well, educated predictions or educated inputs under discussion... so this another reason why i have rarely posted..

however, I do come here & check out the discussions very often to try to learn something about lotteries... but still... haven't learned too much though... guess one can never learn to much by just "watching", one must do it him/herself or study to learn loh..

I understand that you're not gonna post anything here anymore.. but I just wanna clear your doubt & stuff....

anywayz, good luck to you..
and hopefully you'll change your mind soon.. ^_^

just for the record

My post name in this forum is only one...luckystrike.period.

I do respect the members of this forum and their opions.period.
Ido hope you come back Dennis,as this forum will be missing a piece of it's puzzle without you. If you do not continue best of luck to you.it was a real pleasure to have had the opportunity to be associated with one of the best!!!
you'll be missed:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Florie

I don't know how this forum will survive without you and Gilles.

You have your unique ways of postings and a couple of times I chuckled reading your post. I do think you have a good sense of humour which will be missed.

Good luck and post when you feel like it.

mon

MY GOD

THATS THE LAST TIME I WILL ALLOW MY COMPUTER TO CRASH!!!!!

OUT OF COMISSION FOR A WEEK AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE:bomb: !!!!

IM SORRY TO HEAR BOTH OF YOU WISH TO LEAVE THE BOARD .ITS A SHAME THAT A FORUM THAT MEMBERS USE TO GET TOGETHER TO ENJOY THE SAME SUBJECT CAN CREATE SUCH HARD FEELINGS :sad:

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU

Maggie

Hi Mon,

And here I was thinking you won the lottery and you were laying on a beach on some exotic island somewhere. :D

mon

HI MAGGIE

DONT I WISH:fairy:

I DONT THINK I'D BE ABLE TO LEAVE THE BOARD WITHOUT SAYING SOMETHING FIRST. :)

I'll return shortly LuckyStrikes I'm currently working and Beta-testing a new software product...In 2 weeks from now I'll post more for sure!...Now I'm busy...busy...but I still could drop a line or two at times! See you all!
You'll see them soon ...the return of the Hints...Hints... :agree2:

nice nice... ^_^

hehe..
so happy to see Dennis coming back...
even though I neither buy lottery nor post often...
but i do come here a lot though... so it's good to see Dennis coming back... ^_^

Saying hello, im new

Hello all,

Just a quick note to say that i kind of found this site by mistake, looking for the winning numbers for the day. However i was takin in by the idea of people brain storming on how to win, the best numbers, and from what i could see.......a little conflict as well.
Well all of those thing seem great to me and i look forward to chatting with you all and hoping to get some insight from your past!
Im just a 26 year old chef who likes to play his odds and meet new people so.........lets have some fun and don't be strangers i don't bite (just bark)
cheers.

torontochef1976:wavey:

Welcome Torontochef

WELCOME ABOARD TORONTOCHEF...I HOPE YOU CAN COOK UP SOME GOOD NUMBERS.YOUR INPUT AND IDEAS ARE WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED:lol: :wavey:

Sidebar