Movie Trivia Qestions

Dennis Bassboss said:
Ho! Yeah!...Try this one...''Who ever doublecrossed Tuco doesn't know a thing about Tuco''....
And also this one...
''No!No! And NO!...The man is not dead..The man is resting''
:lol:
The second one here was the movie Hanky Pinky...starring Gene Wilder...

peter

This next ones a new release, unless you've been to the theater, it could be hard, or it could be easy.
"For three shillings, how about you forget my name all together"
Actor, and Movie, plse.

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm not good at movies stuff...But in music I am unbeatable..... :agree: :agree2:
Hey, I'm into improvising, this thread does'nt have to be about movies, music is ok, ask away lets see if we can get stumped, these will be the burning questions, that will keep us lying awake at night. :lol: We will need to put some sort of time limit on it, or the really hard ones will drive us nuts.:agree2:
This will be a very fun thread, as a diversion from the thinkings of the lotto.:agree2:

peter

Well Dennis, I'll then direct this music trivia to you!:king: of music.
"playing solitaire 'till dawn, with a deck of 51, now don't tell me I have nuthin' to do"

peter

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
This is a movie Quote from 1983.

Maggie

I know it, I know it, It's on the tip of my tongue..

"smokin cigarettes and watchin Captain Kangaroo, now don't tell me, I've nothing to do " Darn, it's right there..

Another hint to the movie question.. Will Smith

peter

Maggie said:
I know it, I know it, It's on the tip of my tongue..

"smokin cigarettes and watchin Captain Kangaroo, now don't tell me, I've nothing to do " Darn, it's right there..

Another hint to the movie question.. Will Smith
Very good Maggie! I'll leave you hangin, for just a bit more. As I said, these are the things that drive you nuts, particularily, when its on the tip of your tonque.
My wife , and I will play this game, and sometimes in the middle of the night, I'll wake her up with the answer, in case it leaves me by morning.:lol:

O:K:....a tuffie Title is...''La cérémonie de minuit'' Who performed that song...??
Another one more easy right into your world....This title ''I call your name'' is actually the same for two differents songs ...
Who performed both songs?

peter

Maggie said:
It's Marty Robbins,, but the name of the song doesn't wanna come.
I'll still give you a star:agree2: several people recorded this song, You'll probably want to down load it from Kaaza, after I tell you the name is "Flowers on the Wall".:wavey:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
O:K:....a tuffie Title is...''La cérémonie de minuit'' Who performed that song...??
Another one more easy right into your world....This title ''I call your name'' is actually the same for two differents songs ...
Who performed both songs?
Aw come on Dennis, It's got to be in English, I can't even read French..... Respectfully, my apologies.

Maggie

This is fun but 5am comes very early.. I'm off to La La land, but first I gotta watch Friends. I already missed Survivor tonight.

peter said:
Aw come on Dennis, It's got to be in English, I can't even read French..... Respectfully, my apologies.
You are probably right Peter even for French speaking people this one is very hard to find...I am curious here Did you ever heard about The musical group called ''The Box'' ??

peter

Maggie said:
This is fun but 5am comes very early.. I'm off to La La land, but first I gotta watch Friends. I already missed Survivor tonight.
You did'nt miss much on survivor, they kicked someone off the island.:lol:

Sidebar