More Smilies

LT

Administrator
I've added 11 new smilies ... just can't get enough of those little guys :baby: :tylenol: :chug:

:king: I better get used to wearing that!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

In a week from now I'm going to have all the time needed to get back to my old ways of beating the odds or you name it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dennis Bassboss said:
:king: I better get used to wearing that!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

In a week from now I'm going to have all the time needed to get back to my old ways of beating the odds or you name it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you have a slight idea of why I put three consecutives smiley in my post prior to the draw...??? No reason at all just a cute little dizzy feeling of mine...:laugh: :eek2: :eek3:

Brad

Good work LT ! No luck with the 'champagne' yet ? That's O.K.- we'll settle for sparkling wine ;) ...same headache next morn :tylenol:

LT

Administrator
Yes .. I have to find a champagne smilie :D
Someone is going to win BIG soon and we will need champagne, caviar, fireworks and the tylenols for after! :wow: :bounce2:

Maggie

great site

Love this board-I think I'm addicted to it!!!!!!!!!!Here I am, sitting at work and doing this when I should be doing other things. Oh well, TGIF :wow:

MonHun

Smilies forever

I am a new member, and enjoying it. I have only just worked out to get a picture in with my log on name. Love it.
Now lets try all these great little funny faces. :kiss: :kiss: :blush: :blush: :bounce2: :finger: :tuut: :dance1: :dance1: :beer:

Sidebar