More Encore angles

flipper

A short post as I'm dizzy as hell!!
I'm phoning the OLC this morning re the Encore, as to how the numbers are picked and if Encore big prize has to go each night.
If big prize has to go, then a big opportunity comes up on the following nights--Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
How so?? you ask. Why, these 4 nights are the only nights when no major lottery is played. So, a person playing Encore heavy with Winner Take All has a very good chance of hitting the 250 G'S on Encore. Makes sense, no?? But in order to gain the best chance, the 250 G'S has to be taken. I think this could be the best play of all. You should see my advance plays for the 10 draws--literaly hundreds of free tickets are at hand. I played Winner Take All for 10 nights with 10 Encore numbers on each night added in; same with Super 7 and same with 6-49.I guess the 250,000 would be OK to win--a person could win it several times if the 250 has to go each night, right???
All you number freaks, please respond with your views.

I think that the 4 nights mentioned above are top nights to win Encore. Will post later today after I talk to the Lottery office.

Still dizzy, so posts will be short.

[This message has been edited by flipper (edited June 27, 2001).]

Flipper, I guess you actually have a valid point there. The Encore on those 4 days makes more sense than Winner Take All. Only if the top prize has to go EVERY draw. Let us know what the OLC (which is now the OLGC) says.

Cheers

P.S. You seem to be thinking more clearly when you're dizzy, Flip. Don't let it wear off too fast, buddy.

[This message has been edited by SillyAlien (edited June 27, 2001).]

flipper

Just talked to Lottery office. Re the Encore, the numbers come from balls that drop down. However, there is no guaranteed winner of the $250,000. For instance, last night, June 26, the big prize of $250,000 was not won.

Lottery office reports that the $250,000 was not won on any of the Sundays in June to date, but that on some nights, the 250 G'S was won 6 times, so 6 different people won the big encore prize. So, one thing is certain. You will always win lots of free tickets when playing Encore heavy, but not necessarily the big Encore prize.
Where that leaves a heavy Encore player is unknown.

[This message has been edited by flipper (edited June 27, 2001).]

If the 250G jackpot HAD to go every draw it would have been very much worthwile playing Encore on those off nights (Sun.,Mon.,Tue.,Thur.). As it stands now, the WTA has better odds. Your thoughts, Flip?

peter

After reading all the various comments regarding WTA and the many differences between super7 across the country. My question is this why is the lottery and the various different games they offer not standardized across the country. Out in the west we do not get Banco, WTA, and probably some other games eastern Canada gets and the rest of the country does'nt Also just wondering why we don't here from anyone on the BB from the atlantic provinces?-----PETER

flipper

To Silly Alien and Peter, I'm going to continue to play the Winner Take All for one number a night for ten draws in advance. However, the one WTA quik-pik I play will be linked up with 10 Encore numbers.

The same way for Super 7 and the same way for Lottario. It will cost a fair bit but I have to try it out.

As for the 6-49, I'll continue to dabble with the delta numbers from 1 to 15.

I like playing in advance; saves me time.

For the heavy Encore play, I'll have a lot of free tickets on the host game (WTA, Super 7, and Lottario). So, what will happen is that I'll still have lots of free tickets on these host games; enough to win a possible jackpot.So, all of a sudden, I have the 3 host games well covered, I have the Encore really heavily covered, and I'll play the 6-49 as before with a few changes. After all, the 6-49 is the best draw to play. I'm quite excited about the Encore possibilities!!!

Rather than spend say, $100 on the Super 7, I can plow the money into heavy Encore play and get free Super 7 tickets anyway.
Makes sense to me to do it this way.I think the key to winning is to be diversified, to come up with new ideas such as heavy Encore play, for example.

flipper

To Silly Alien and Peter, I'm going to continue to play the Winner Take All for one number a night for ten draws in advance. However, the one WTA quik-pik I play will be linked up with 10 Encore numbers.

The same way for Super 7 and the same way for Lottario. It will cost a fair bit but I have to try it out.

For the heavy Encore play, I'll have a lot of free tickets on the host game (WTA, Super 7, and Lottario). So, what will happen is that I'll still have lots of free tickets on these host games; enough to win a possible jackpot.So, all of a sudden, I have the 3 host games well covered, I have the Encore really heavily covered, and I'll play the 6-49 as before with a few changes. After all, the 6-49 is the best draw to play. I'm quite excited about the Encore possibilities!!!

Rather than spend say, $100 on the Super 7, I can plow the money into heavy Encore play and get free Super 7 tickets anyway.
Makes sense to me to do it this way.I think the key to winning is to be diversified, to come up with new ideas such as heavy Encore play, for example.

flipper

Sidebar